CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > Dear Readers of R.E.S.S.

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

As many of you know, R.E.S.S. takes me a while to write these days (past few years actually) because of a lot of things happening in my life and to my family. I will be returning to a hopefully steady pace again.

I wanted you to all know I am editing the previous chapters, a TON of it. I noticed I've been having to many of the same words popping up and have been slacking in writing those chapters. Hopefully they'll be sounding a lot better when one would read them. I even come across a handful of mistakes that made me scratch my head as to how they even happened.

There are artworks coming for the story, I have a few for upcoming chapters (that don't take place in Part 2). Make sure you check out the artwork page of the work wondermanrules has done for me. There will be artworks and character designs being posted there as well.

Thank you all for the support and reading the story. 

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

September 7, 2017 at 3:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Xarls

I hope everything is going OK my friend, send a word if we you need a hand :)

--

The DEADPOOLEST Crimson Head Elder resident

September 18, 2017 at 5:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Thanks for the update Arin, you take your time, all good things come to those that wait. Resident Evil Shane's Story is an epic novel, and due to the expereince you've gained over the many months that you've been authoring his narrative, you are bound to notice aspects you may wish to improve now with hindsight; that's natural. Just don't rush the creativity, your resident fans here are patient... but hurry up already with the next chapter would you :P

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

September 27, 2017 at 1:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

Thanks guys, and I'm working on it George. It takes a while, I did find new music to listen to an ideas on how part of the chapter plays out in my noggin. 

I just hope this laptop doesn't die on me as slow as it has been acting, need to get a computer just for R.E.S.S. stuff alone! 

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

September 27, 2017 at 10:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.