CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > A much needed apology...

Xarls

His everyone,

I'm quite sure most of you don't even remember me, but I used to be quite an active member some time ago.

I had, and still have, some personal and professional issues but that is no excuse to have disappeared without a word, I hope you guys can forgive me for this. I promise to be back as always starting today.

--

The DEADPOOLEST Crimson Head Elder resident

September 3, 2017 at 5:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command
Administrator

HE'S ALIVE!! Well it's really good to see you back. You got alot of catching up to do.

--

"I'll take my Survival Horror like I take my men" - George Trevor, September 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM
"I am so in love with CHE I almost put my willy in the USB port." George Trevor, September 20, 2018 at 12:53 PM
“Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object and if you know it but a little, you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” - Leonardo da Vinci

September 3, 2017 at 5:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay
Administrator

No need to apologise, hope everything is better for you now. It is awesome to have you back though and at a perfect time I might add. We have some fantastic content coming soon which I think everyone will enjoy. Good to have you back see you in the forums.

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

September 3, 2017 at 5:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

Welcome back, there is much to catch up on and things to see, hope you'll enjoy!

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

September 3, 2017 at 8:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yuan-The-11th

Welcomer back Xarls!

I too had trials in my life (Lost my Grand Mother) and so vanished from the forums with my presence limited to being a player from behind the scenes... now that you are back... maybe we can restore the glory of the forums to gather!

At any rate I see myself posting here a lot more now that you are back...

--

The nobility will rise again. Until that time, farewell!

September 3, 2017 at 11:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay
Administrator

Great to have you both back! Hope to see you in the threads so we can discuss some Resident Evil.

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

September 4, 2017 at 9:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Xarls

Thanks for the welcome everyone!!!

--

The DEADPOOLEST Crimson Head Elder resident

September 4, 2017 at 3:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

USS Command at September 3, 2017 at 5:15 PM

HE'S ALIVE!! Well it's really good to see you back. You got alot of catching up to do.

My thoughts entirely, and also I'd like to second the sentimet of BSAArklay's post below. You have absolutely nothing to apologise for, your whole CHE family have been concerned for you, and we'll all just delighted to hear from you Xarls, relieved you are on the right path to overcome life challenges you've faced since moving home & job. Just take care amigo, very best wishes from me, so very pleased to hear above all you are OK.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

September 27, 2017 at 1:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.