CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > Hello from Italy !

jamecharles

Hello to all resident evil / biohazard fans, I want introduce myself, my name is Giancarlo and I live in Italy, I'm a crazy fan of all resident evil videogame series (except for Re6... you will apologize me). I saw this Amazing forum and also the facebook page so Mr. Andrew Lewis suggested me to join the forum, and show some of my crazy collection :D I hope you will appreciate and I also hope to find some good references , details and special features from this great forum! Thanks all in advance Giancarlo

August 8, 2017 at 3:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay

Hey man great to have you here. This is Andrew btw. Welcome to the site and hope you enjoy the site. Please feel free to check out our rare items such as concept art and scans of guides in the Rarities section, you can find our podcasts, interviews and transcribed interviews in the Interviews section, as well as some exceelent articles written by the staff in the Articles section. Can I also recommend these social media channels to you.

If you are on social media you might also find the Crimson Head Elder group page on facebook, useful for keeping up to date with news and announcements.

Or perhaps @CRIMSON_HEAD on twitter for our news feed.

Lastly if I could point you to Crimson Head Elder TV our YouTube channel, where all the podcasts and Capcom Press videos in full HD are featured.

That is pretty much my welcome pack for you man. Feel free to look around and join in with discussions on the forum too and if you need anything let us know.

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

August 8, 2017 at 3:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NEMESIS

Ciao jamescharles/Giancarlo - welcome to CHE where you will find all those refrences, details and special features you crave!

--

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRS

August 8, 2017 at 4:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon

Welcome to the mansion, please enjoy yourself and explore around, share your thoughts, opinions and any goodies you have with us and we'll adore you. Thank you for coming around and being part of the family, if you need help, just give a message to the Admins and we'll help you out.

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

August 8, 2017 at 4:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command

Welcome! Here on CHE you'll find alot of information you'll never even know about. Some you'll never no exsisted unless you spend hours staring at even thing in the games!

--

"I'll take my Survival Horror like I take my men" - George Trevor, September 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM
"I am so in love with CHE I almost put my willy in the USB port." George Trevor, September 20, 2018 at 12:53 PM
“Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object and if you know it but a little, you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” - Leonardo da Vinci

August 8, 2017 at 4:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

jamecharles at August 8, 2017 at 3:36 PM

Hello to all resident evil / biohazard fans, I want introduce myself, my name is Giancarlo and I live in Italy, I'm a crazy fan of all resident evil videogame series (except for Re6... you will apologize me). I saw this Amazing forum and also the facebook page so Mr. Andrew Lewis suggested me to join the forum, and show some of my crazy collection :D I hope you will appreciate and I also hope to find some good references , details and special features from this great forum! Thanks all in advance Giancarlo

Do we call you jamescharles or Giancarlo, but either way you are very much welcome here. We have many members from Italy including Bottled Mermaid

You can showcase your 'crazy collection' here: Resident Evil Collections thread

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

August 8, 2017 at 5:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.