CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > Finally decided to introduce myself

3A7

Hi guys and girls, probably none of you know me i've never been that active in forums and susch until now mostly because i was very shy to participate and because i'm so bad at introductions, fortunately i have moved on past that. I haven't played all the games only the numbered titles being biohazard 3 my first experience in the series. I can't recall how i got here but i think it had something to do with the rarities which i used to lurk a lot, anyways glad to be here present at last and finally participate in anything that comes up, feel free to ask anything you might like. Thanks.

August 7, 2017 at 11:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sonny Bauer
Welcome! Nothing wrong with being a lurker. I used to lurk at ResidentEvilFan and ReHorror way back when Remake and Zero came out, plus I only just started participating in the forums myself about a month ago. Better that you decided to jump into the community now then to have never given it a shot. See ya around the forums!
August 7, 2017 at 6:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ResiEvilChic96
Welcome to CHE,3A7! I much agree with Sonny on nothing wrong with lurking. I think most of us start out that way, kind of looking to see what kind of communities there are to get involved with. The more the merrier here at CHE! We welcome all RE fans to jump in and the enjoy the series we all love from classics to modern titles. All things RE!
August 7, 2017 at 7:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay
Administrator

Hi 3A7, nice to finally have you join us. No need to be shy here we like to run a very friendly forum here. Are you by chance an Umbrella Corps fan? Not often you meet someone who has actually played that game haha. Feel free to jump into any threads at the forum and let us know your opinion on any subjects.

I hope you have also been enjoying the podcasts as well as our rarities section.

If you are on social media you might also find the Facebook Main Page useful for keeping up to date with news and announcements. https://www.facebook.com/groups/183985052136260/?ref=bookmarks

Or perhaps on our Twitter. https://twitter.com/CRIMSON_HEAD

You can also join our Facebook Group which is basically a group chat where people are free to post whatever they like and discuss Resident Evil with other social media users. https://www.facebook.com/Crimson.Head.Elder

Lastly if I could point you to our YouTube channel, where all the podcasts are featured. https://www.youtube.com/user/CrimsonHeadElderTV

We have some amazing content coming up to the site which we are very excited to announce so please stay tuned and I hope to see you around the forums.

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

August 7, 2017 at 9:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command
Administrator
Welcome, so you used to lurk for our rarities eh? Well in case you never lurked my way before, here's my, curiosities thread. Filled with tons of great stuff that the average fan would never even notice. http://www.crimson-head.com/apps/forums/topics/show/13228845-resident-evil-curiosities Hell, if you know something that you saw but not many people may no about feel free to add something. Just hope its not something from my back log. Or you'll regret it. Maybe.
--

"I'll take my Survival Horror like I take my men" - George Trevor, September 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM
"I am so in love with CHE I almost put my willy in the USB port." George Trevor, September 20, 2018 at 12:53 PM
“Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object and if you know it but a little, you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” - Leonardo da Vinci

August 7, 2017 at 9:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

Glad you finally came out to introduce yourself, if you ever need help with something, don't be shy to contact any of the admins through PM's and we'll do what we can to assist. Welcome to the mansion! :D

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

August 7, 2017 at 9:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

3A7

Thank you all for the warm welcome, i did not expect so many answers! This just proves to me that it's the right call.

--

August 8, 2017 at 9:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

3A7

ResiEvilChic96 at August 7, 2017 at 7:21 PM

Welcome to CHE,3A7! I much agree with Sonny on nothing wrong with lurking. I think most of us start out that way, kind of looking to see what kind of communities there are to get involved with. The more the merrier here at CHE! We welcome all RE fans to jump in and the enjoy the series we all love from classics to modern titles. All things RE!

Indeed, i have always been a curious person so i never considered lurking a bad habbit, more like a way to discover knew things. I started being active a couple of months ago in PU and biohaze, and then i remembered i had an account created here so i said to myself why not CHE as well?

@BSAArklay: I've noticed that, feels like everyone is very mature here. Haha i know what you mean, the only things i like are the character and some of the dialogue the game presents us but, i still have my doubts about umbrella all over again. In the end i see it as the return of someone whe have not seen in a very long time. To be honest i've never heard a podcast before in my life but i gladly hear them. Thank you for the links i will check on them whenever i have time! I wonder what that amazing content is...

@USS Command: You caught me haha. I read the observations some time ago but i will read it again if i have to, if i find something new, i'll stop by. By any remote chance, have you made observations of Umbrella Corps?

@Sonny Bauer: Thanks man! I've been comfortable with it for years, i used to lurk ResidentEvilCenter as a child, mostly because i didn't know english at the time so it's fine by me. Exactly, if you don't risk you won't win.

@TheOracleDragon: True, too much time i've been in the shadows here. Thanks for the advice, hope i can be of assistance as well.

August 8, 2017 at 10:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

NEMESIS

Glad you decided to come out of the shadows 3A7 - welome to CHE, although you've been here for years already :P

--

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRS

August 8, 2017 at 4:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command
Administrator

3A7 at August 8, 2017 at 11:26 AM

USS Command at August 7, 2017 at 9:44 PM

Welcome, so you used to lurk for our rarities eh? Well in case you never lurked my way before, here's my, curiosities thread. Filled with tons of great stuff that the average fan would never even notice. http://www.crimson-head.com/apps/forums/topics/show/13228845-resident-evil-curiosities Hell, if you know something that you saw but not many people may no about feel free to add something. Just hope its not something from my back log. Or you'll regret it. Maybe.

You caught me haha. I read the observations some time ago but i will read it again if i have to, if i find something new, i'll stop by. By any remote chance, have you made observations of Umbrella Corps?

Sadly, it never came to the Xbox One, even though I saw preorders on a trusted site for an Xbox One version. I did get a list of all the weapons/equipment used by the Corps faction for a personal pet project, but thats all I've managed to do. If you got any, or wanna do any, feel free to do it!

--

"I'll take my Survival Horror like I take my men" - George Trevor, September 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM
"I am so in love with CHE I almost put my willy in the USB port." George Trevor, September 20, 2018 at 12:53 PM
“Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object and if you know it but a little, you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” - Leonardo da Vinci

August 8, 2017 at 4:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay
Administrator

Here is this topic regarding Umbrella Corps

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

August 8, 2017 at 4:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Greetings 3A7 thank you for your introduction. I know you've been a resident lurker here since 2015, so it's really good to read your belated introduction, and I hope since you first became a resident here you've found some insightful Resident Evil features.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

August 8, 2017 at 5:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

3A7

@USS Command: That's really unfortunate. I'll try to see if there's more to the game than what meets at the naked eye.

@BSAArklay: Thank you, i'll give it a read as soon as possible.

@George Trevor: Thank you as well. I have recently read your insightful article about George Trevor, (even had some discussion about it at biohaze, pretty much everyone disagrees about the idea of Lisa killing her own mother), is very interesting to know that exists the posibility of him surviving Spencer.

--

August 9, 2017 at 8:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.