CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > THE SPENCER MANSION > Crimson Head Facebook Group

George Trevor
Site Owner

Join the Crimson Head Elder facebook group, a community of Survival Horror fans discussing their passion for the genre, what's featuring at the Crimson Head Elder mansion, and for daily updates on our new & upcoming features.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

July 11, 2017 at 6:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

Make sure everyone checks it out and don't forget to share it with friends who love Resident Evil and those curious about it!

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

September 7, 2017 at 4:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay

Please feel free to drop by and comment on any previous topics as well as create any new ones. It is a more casual community where we can discuss smaller topics that perhaps would not feature at the main Facebook page or on the forums. Or perhaps you want to share your colection? Or just get to know other users of the community via social media. Anyone hope to see you all there.

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

September 7, 2017 at 5:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

BSAArklay at September 7, 2017 at 5:14 PM

Please feel free to drop by and comment on any previous topics as well as create any new ones. It is a more casual community where we can discuss smaller topics that perhaps would not feature at the main Facebook page or on the forums. Or perhaps you want to share your colection? Or just get to know other users of the community via social media. Anyone hope to see you all there.

Thanks to BSAArklay for suggesting & setting up our facebook group page 'Crimsion-Head.com Resident Evil mansion', which now boasts almost 600 members! Thank you to all Crimson Head Elder residents that have joined this group, we hope it can be useful for you to promote your own Resident Evil content & creations, and look forward to new survival horror fans joining too.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

May 18, 2020 at 4:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Seashell

George Trevor at May 18, 2020 at 4:58 PM

BSAArklay at September 7, 2017 at 5:14 PM

Thanks to BSAArklay for suggesting & setting up our facebook group page 'Crimsion-Head.com Resident Evil mansion', which now boasts almost 600 members! Thank you to all Crimson Head Elder residents that have joined this group, we hope it can be useful for you to promote your own Resident Evil content & creations, and look forward to new survival horror fans joining too.

Note to self: remember to join!

--

" S e a s h e l l   i s   e v i l . . . "   -   A n o n y m o u s ,   2 0 0 8

May 30, 2020 at 2:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Note to self: remember to thank Seashell for all the recent support of our forum (in these post-Discord days we appreciate it even more then ever!), and very kind words about our podcast. Here is that invite to our group you were looking for!

--

June 4, 2020 at 1:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Seashell

George Trevor at June 4, 2020 at 1:47 PM

Note to self: remember to thank Seashell for all the recent support of our forum (in these post-Discord days we appreciate it even more then ever!), and very kind words about our podcast. Here is that invite to our group you were looking for!

You're too kind! There's just something nostalgic about forums. I've hit join on the group!

--

" S e a s h e l l   i s   e v i l . . . "   -   A n o n y m o u s ,   2 0 0 8

June 8, 2020 at 4:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.