CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > Greetings fellow Residents

Sonny Bauer

Hey all S.T.A.R.S. Operatives, Umbrella Agents, BSAA Soldiers, and all other factions of the Resident Evil world! My name is Artie Scarano. I'm a huge fan of Resident Evil! I've been watching/playing the games since they came out in 1996 (I was 8 or 9, my parents didn't know at first haha).

I used to and still do visit the Resident Evil Fan: A New Blood website, but it's only been recent that I've come across communities like Crimson Head Elder, Project Umbrella, and Residence of Evil. The love and passion that is expressed by these communities is just wonderful and fantastic! I'm only just making my way through the podcast/interviews right now and it's just so great that the voice actors and developers are giving their time to discuss their journeys and feelings regarding Resident Evil.

Anyway, enough rambling. I just wanted to greet everyone here, I love what you're doing and I'll be following and sharing in the passion. Thank you!

July 3, 2017 at 3:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command
Administrator

Welcome, your stay here will be great and ashore you, it’ll just get better. Be sure to look around get a feel for the site and check out some of the great stuff we have here!

--

"I'll take my Survival Horror like I take my men" - George Trevor, September 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM
"I am so in love with CHE I almost put my willy in the USB port." George Trevor, September 20, 2018 at 12:53 PM
“Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object and if you know it but a little, you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” - Leonardo da Vinci

July 3, 2017 at 6:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay
Administrator

Hey Sonny or Artie awesome to have you here. We have been following the series for roughly the same amount of time and at a similar age. It is great that you finally found us and at a very convinent time I might add. We have some pretty cool stuff coming right around the corner such as exclusives, translations, interviews, articles and more.

I am CrimsonElder on those podcast you are listening to just changed my name here. Hope you can understand my accent you wouldn't be the first not to. Thank you Sonny means alot to us when members give positive feedback. Makes it all worth while. Anyway have a dig into the threads and hope to see you round and talk some more.

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

July 3, 2017 at 6:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

Welcome to the site and joining us, to share your love of Resident Evil with all of us. Take your shoes off and take a walk around our lovely mansion, don't forget to check out the podcasts or Q&A's for any upcoming interviews to submit your questions for them to answer! Thank you for joining us, we are thankul. :D

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

July 3, 2017 at 6:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sonny Bauer

Thank You USS Command! I'll be sure to investigate every room. Just don't hide the room keys in too difficult a space. Haha.

Thank you CrimsonElder or BSAArklay! (see what I did there? haha) My name is Artie Scarano, but if I were to place myself in a Resident Evil fan fiction or fan film etc., my character would be named Sonny Bauer, so Sonny will exist in this realm. I thought I should just clear that up. I'm also passionate about filmmaking and acting as well, so I tend to run with my imagination. While I did take note of your accent, I can understand you fine. No worries! I have been loving the podcasts so far. I still have much left to listen to, but I'm very excited to especially hear a lot of the voice actors, mostly because they have been my favorites and most of them are no longer doing the games. It seems like most of us have the same perspective when it comes to wanting them back in the games. I look forward to continuing your existing content as well seeing what the future holds!

Thank you TheOracleDragon! I'll get cozy. Don't serve me any of those blue or purple liquids though, I hear that they don't agree with a lot of people later on. Haha. I would love to submit questions. I've been wanting to share my passion for Resident Evil wuth others who are equally, if not more, passionate as I am about it. It sounds like a lot of fun.

I actually have two video edits of the Resident Evil Remake that I had done as small fun projects. Listening to your podcasts and visiting the Resident Evil communities recently has given me the urge to post them on YouTube today. Where can I post links? Would that be in the Residents Recordings Forum?

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

July 3, 2017 at 10:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ResiEvilChic96

Welcome aboard Artie, always awesome to have another RE lover on here! The podcasts are also a fave of mine to listen while I work on things (not the greatest multitasker but things still get done!) and the people on here are really friendly too!

July 4, 2017 at 7:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay
Administrator

Yeah the Residents Recording thread is perfect Sonny. I will be sure to look for them. You actually understood me? Well there is always a first. So glad you are enjoying the podcasts. Plenty more where that came from. Look for announcements soon and be sure to get in any questions you may have to the voice actors.

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

July 4, 2017 at 10:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sonny Bauer
Thanks for the welcome, ResiEvilChic99! It's great to be part of a community with other people who share the love and passion for Resident Evil. BSAArklay, I've posted the links to my videos in the Residents Recording thread. Hope you and other fellow fans enjoy! I did understand you, I'm actually enjoying the Riva Di Paola podcast right now and just heard the subtitles joke about your questions! Haha. They don't pull any punches with you, do they? That's funny. I look forward to future announcements and very much look forward to participating in future Q&A. It seems like just a fantastic experience. l'll be seeing you all around as I have once again entered....the world of survival horror....good luck!
July 5, 2017 at 2:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Sonny Bauer at July 5, 2017 at 2:17 AM

Thanks for the welcome, ResiEvilChic99! It's great to be part of a community with other people who share the love and passion for Resident Evil. BSAArklay, I've posted the links to my videos in the Residents Recording thread. Hope you and other fellow fans enjoy! I did understand you, I'm actually enjoying the Riva Di Paola podcast right now and just heard the subtitles joke about your questions! Haha. They don't pull any punches with you, do they? That's funny. I look forward to future announcements and very much look forward to participating in future Q&A. It seems like just a fantastic experience. l'll be seeing you all around as I have once again entered....the world of survival horror....good luck!

Forgive my belated welcome Sonny Bauer (interesting name), I've been on a prolonged sabatical. Great introduction, thank you kindly for the supportive words on our podcast. If you have a Google account and/or YouTube channel please subsribe to Crimson Head Elder TV for more exclusive interviews and in-character Resident Evil file recordings!

Looking forward to meeting you more in and around our many forum threads, and thanks for becoming a resident of the CHE survival horror community.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

July 5, 2017 at 3:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sonny Bauer

No worries, George Trevor. Thank you for the warm welcome! I'm greeted by the architect of this site I take it, as well as the architect of the Spencer and Antarctic Mansions.

About 8 years ago, I started writing an outline of a Resident Evil fan-film taking place during the Raccoon City Outbreak. Sonny Bauer was the name of the main character I created. He was an R.P.D. Officer who would eventually get holed-up in a boiler room with a group of survivors and they would have to plan how to get out of the city. His first name I took from Sonny Crockett from Miami Vice and his last name I kind of just came up with, though most people like to think it's a nod to Jack Bauer from the show 24.

Unfortunately, I never got much further than the initial concept in the outline before moving on to other things, but anyway that's where the name was created if you were wondering. Sorry for going off on a tangent.

I have already subscribed on YouTube and activated all notifications for future uploads as well as added the podcast on my podcasts app on my iPhone. I'm very excited to continue the podcasts I'm currently progressing through as well as future announcements and excited to participate in future Q&As. I'm also excited to particpate in debates, discussions, and theories. Everyone seems to have a deep and passionate knowledge of the series and I always love talking Resident Evil, especially when it comes to story.

I look forward to getting to know you and everyone more as everything moves forward.

Thanks again!

July 5, 2017 at 5:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.