CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > Welcome back to land of the living

Yuan-The-11th

Good day residents. Some of the forumites and lurkers here may recognize me as I used to post a lot in the research sub-forum but have been absent a while following hard times... however I am back and I bring with me my theories once again.

I wish everyone here a good day, a good night and look forward to having civil discussions in the upcoming days...

Yuan-The-11th.

--

The nobility will rise again. Until that time, farewell!

February 26, 2017 at 10:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay
Administrator

Welcome back Yuan looking forward to reading your post's and interacting with you.

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

February 27, 2017 at 12:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

Welcome back to the mansion. :)

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

February 28, 2017 at 5:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Yuan-The-11th you have been sorely missed, but with much understanding by those who know what challenges you have faced over recent times. Like myself I can only hope you find some solace, sanctuary, support and positivity from the wonderful world-wide residents we have in our survival horror community forum. Looking forward greatly for another one of your unique & intriguing Resident Evil research threads.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

February 28, 2017 at 11:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

WiskUK

Good to hear from you old friend. Now what have you got for us eh?

--

Take the Green Herb?

March 5, 2017 at 12:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.