CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENT EVIL ITEM BOX > Resident Evil Collection

William Birkin

Hello everyone, Thanks to George Trevor, i remember now i have to post some pictures of my collection, i thought i already did it, strange. 13 years of collection, I can't post all pictures, not sure if the board will hold it, it the size of the pictures is a probelm tell me i'll just post the links of them. If all is good i'll post more later. Anyway, here some pictures i hope you'll enjoy  :)

--

Resident Evil / Biohazard Collector

October 7, 2016 at 11:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

OK now you're just showing off ;)

But seriously, that's not a collection, it's a museum! And the cabinets alone are top class for showcasing such gems. Now to get rght down to business - the Code: Veromica gold luggars are absolutely f**king stunningly beautiful (when & where did you find them?) and of course I'm blown away with wonderment everytime I lay my eyes on the Code; Veronica music box (when & where did you find it?) And then those keys, THOSE keys - these & the other Biohazard Hong Kong comic metalic free gifts inc. the guns & knives I need to add to my collection if I ever can find them for a price that is not ridiculous.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

October 7, 2016 at 2:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SamuraiEdge

Breathtaking. I caught that Code Veronica music box on Ebay one time for an absurd amount. If only I had the money to spare, I would have definitely bought it.

Also agreeing with George Trevor, those Gold Lugers are just wonderful. Same goes for everything else.

Biohazard paraphernalia is just so massive and almost seems unending. It must have been quite a daunting task to start collecting all of them and keep at it all throughout these years.

--

October 8, 2016 at 1:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

William Birkin

the Code: Veromica gold luggars are absolutely f**king stunningly beautiful (when & where did you find them?)

Long time ago, don't remember, 10 years maybe, from an Japanese airsoft site, 150$.

of course I'm blown away with wonderment everytime I lay my eyes on the Code; Veronica music box (when & where did you find it?)

That's now 3/4 years i think, on yahoo japan auction

Biohazard Hong Kong comic metalic free gifts inc. the guns & knives I need to add to my collection if I ever can find them for a price that is not ridiculous.

Ridiculous, that's the perfect word, so many items are now overpriced :(

Gold Lugers are nice on pictures guys, but in real they are the worst airsoft of Biohazard Marui did IMO.

It must have been quite a daunting task to start collecting all of them and keep at it all throughout these years.

Absolutely, my rule : Don't have the item twice ? not selling or not exchanging, i keep it.

Patience, friends, and luck, with these i had all of this stuff.

--

October 8, 2016 at 6:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay

Dude......I can only express myself with one word. Jealous.

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

October 8, 2016 at 7:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

William Birkin

Thanks a lot, glad you like it :)

--

October 17, 2016 at 1:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.