CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > What's happening from Ian

Ian Connel

Hey guys, my name is Ian Connel. My favorite games are RE5, RE2, RE4, and REmake. Really glad there are others who find wonder and awe and thrills in the RE universe. 

October 4, 2016 at 3:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Belated greetings Mr Connel and welcome to THE mansion for those passionate about Survival Horror. I was very impressed by the production and writing for Germination, your fan fiction/recording, which residents can read/listen to in our Residents Chronicles section.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

December 3, 2016 at 5:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

WiskUK

Be most welcome here at CHE Ian - awesome recording, do you intend to produce more chapters?

--

Take the Green Herb?

December 3, 2016 at 6:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

James Marcus

Loved your fan story Ian, welcome to the site.

--

I will have my revenge on Umbrella!

December 18, 2016 at 12:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay
Administrator

Welcome my friend and the fact that you listed RE5 first makes you my new good friend.

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

September 3, 2017 at 3:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

Welcome to the mansion, I am sorry for not having greeted you sooner. We hope you stick around for a long time and if you have questions, contact one of the admins. :)

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

September 3, 2017 at 5:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.