CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > INDEPENDENT & KICKSTARTER > The Mannequin

George Trevor
Site Owner

The Mannequin is a first-person narrative horror game which blends terror with tragedy. Gruesome deaths. Unsolved disappearances. A house that warps between the present day and 1958. Something inhuman in the attic. A 60-year-old mystery to be solved – if you can survive the experience. Only you can uncover the truth about what really happened in this timelost London home, even as reality shifts around you and a malevolent entity – the silent, dead-eyed Mannequin – pursues you at every turn.

Crimson Head Elder was at EGX 2016 to meet the TWO TAILS development team showcasing a demo build of their narrative survival horror game; coverage was streamed live, and residents can enjoy a clip below and are invited to discuss this strongly unique, pyschologcaly tense game:

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

September 26, 2016 at 5:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Albert Wesker 187

Wow! George this game looks badass I love the style although it is a short video I like what I am seeing. However, your descripton is enough to also show me that this game is going to be an awesome experience this game and Year of the Ladybug look outstanding and it is a right step in the survival horror direction. Looking forward to hearing more about this game, excellent job George like always keep us updated bro.

--

"The only thing that can defeat power is more power. That is the one constant in this universe. However, there is no point in power if it consumes itself. I will enlist the help of an old friend against our common foe; I will use one pawn to eliminate the other, and emerge with the spoils for myself... "

September 27, 2016 at 3:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Albert Wesker 187 at September 27, 2016 at 3:03 AM

Wow! George this game looks badass I love the style although it is a short video I like what I am seeing. However, your descripton is enough to also show me that this game is going to be an awesome experience this game and Year of the Ladybug look outstanding and it is a right step in the survival horror direction. Looking forward to hearing more about this game, excellent job George like always keep us updated bro.

Cheers Albert Wesker I agree both these games have the potential to become survival horror classics, with unique concept art & gameplay mechanics. Just released we now have the EGX trailer for The Mannequin & press screens:

You need Adobe Flash Player to view this content.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

September 27, 2016 at 5:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.