CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > INDEPENDENT & KICKSTARTER > Daymare: 1998

George Trevor
Site Owner

Daymare: 1998, by Invader Studios,  is a third person survival horror game with over the shoulder camera, developed in Unreal Engine 4 for Windows PC. The game features high-end graphics, original soundtrack, immersive atmosphere, hardcore survival mechanics and many connections with the beloved old school survival horror games:

You need Adobe Flash Player to view this content.

September 12, 2016 at 2:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

Now that looks pretty cool and interesting to boot! :D

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

September 12, 2016 at 8:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay
Administrator

Very cool looking game would love it if the game is picked up for consoles.

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

September 14, 2016 at 6:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

I'm still supporting this game, hope it comes out awesomely and more people support it. Let's give it more love!

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

February 22, 2017 at 8:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NEMESIS

TheOracleDragon at February 22, 2017 at 8:15 PM

I'm still supporting this game, hope it comes out awesomely and more people support it. Let's give it more love!

I fear this has become yet another fan kickstarter that fell by the wayside. Not heard of much in the way of news on this one :(

--

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRS

February 24, 2017 at 4:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sevket

This project isn't going well

March 3, 2017 at 6:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

I was looking at their Facebook last night and somone pointed out they wouldn't make the deadline in the time that's left and the team said they were still planning on releasing the game.

--

March 4, 2017 at 12:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

WiskUK

Sevket at March 3, 2017 at 6:01 AM

This project isn't going well

Financial challenges or your review of the demo... care to elaborate?

--

Take the Green Herb?

March 5, 2017 at 12:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alan Wenpei Mao

This is some late news on Daymare 1998. A new trailer on Bloody Disgusting was posted by Invader Studios on August 17, 2018. Here is the link: https://bloody-disgusting.com/video-games/3516155/survival-horror-project-daymare-1998-unveils-teaser-trailer/

--

November 11, 2018 at 3:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Evil Resident
With all the buzz surrounding the RE2 remake, I almost forgot about this. I'm happy it's also coming to consoles. I'll definitely be getting it.
--
Hiding places are beyond number, and yet only one deliverance. But there are as many chances for deliverance as there are hiding places - Kafka
November 14, 2018 at 8:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Evil Resident at November 14, 2018 at 8:15 PM

With all the buzz surrounding the RE2 remake, I almost forgot about this. I'm happy it's also coming to consoles. I'll definitely be getting it.

Thought I would update this thread with the great news Daymare: 1998 will be released on September 17th and there is a fully playable demo now on Steam

For all the latest news on the game that genuinely returns to the true roots of survival horror, check out Invader Studios news page

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

August 23, 2019 at 3:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.