CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > Hey guys :)

ChaoticClaire

Hello everyone, I'm ChaoticClaire ^^ (some of you might know me from my cosplay pages). I've been reading/listening to the content on this website for some time now and after the great interview with Alyson and Lisa, George Trevor and I came into contact. So yeah, it's great to join this site and be a part of the community :) About me:

I'm German but fluent in English (I studied translating & interpreting) and I plan to help with the German translations for this site as best as I can. I'm a RE fan since the 90s, played all the games (except for Gaiden, but that's on my list), started cosplaying about 10 years ago and Claire is my favorite ^^ I also love to collect merchandise and even have an Umbrella tattoo (and will get a "Made in Heaven" one in a few weeks).

I hope to get along with all of you and meet some nice people here :) And don't be afraid to talk to me, I looove talking to other RE fans from all around the world ^w^

--

Made in Heaven

September 11, 2016 at 6:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Bandage131

Nice to meet ya. I'm unfamiliar with your cosplay, though.

September 11, 2016 at 5:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

comicbooknerd

Welcome to the site, im sure you will find plenty of interesting content and threads on here! I think I may follow you on twitter already but im not sure, i'll have to double check. Hope to see you around the forums!

September 12, 2016 at 3:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SamuraiEdge

Welcome ChaoticClaire. My Grandmother and mother are from Germany. I understand German perfectly, but sadly can only make out bits and pieces when it's written.

If you ever get the chance to play Gaiden, take it. While it's non-canon and can be seen as a terrible entry. I thought it was pretty good for a Gameboy entry for the series. Combat system is unique and engaging, though can be silly when you think Leon or Barry is waving their firearm back and forth trying to aim. The music also grew on me and becomes quite catchy in a Gameboy title way. For the one playthrough I did in it, it was worth it.

Enjoy your stay at this wonderful site.

September 13, 2016 at 1:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Hey ChaoticClaire welcome to CHE, I know you from twitter and your amazing Reident Evil collection. As it grows I'm sure we'll see it featured in the Resident Evil Item Box thread for our resident collectors! Thank you for supporting the podcasts, and really looking forward to all your contributions and discussions here.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

September 14, 2016 at 5:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

Glad you came to the site and joined us! Makes me a happy camper having you here and know you will have a blast having fun, talking, sharing and making everyone excited. 

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

September 14, 2016 at 5:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay
Administrator

Well first of all welcome to the site ChaoticClaire awesome to have you here. Helping with translations would be MASSIVELY appriciated if I can help in anyway please dont hesitate to ask. That is dedication with the tattoo's you are in it for the long haul now. I am positive you will find the forums are well kept with a good atmosphere. Any problems one of the staff is always happy to help. Welcome and happy posting!

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

September 14, 2016 at 5:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ChaoticClaire

Thank you all so much! That's very kind of you ^_^

@SamuraiEdge

That is great! If you ever need any help, just let me know :)

And of course I will try Gaiden if I ever have the chance ^^ Guess they had to make the gameplay like this, considering it's a Gameboy title.

@George Trevor

Thank you, I will do that :)

@CrimsonElder

Thanks!! ^^

I will start working on some translations as soon as I have more time (I'm moving to a new city in a few weeks...).

I'm actually pretty excited to do it xD

--

Made in Heaven

September 18, 2016 at 11:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay
Administrator

Awesome ChaoticClaire. Cant wait to see your work. If you need anything e sure to let us know.

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

September 18, 2016 at 6:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Albert Wesker 187

It is pleasure to make your acquintance ChaoticClaire I have played every Resident Evil Game except for Gaiden as well and I also love cosplaying as my favorite Character Albert Wesker. I know you will enjoy your stay here and if you have any questions do not be araid we have friendly residents and a more friendly staff as well. Welcome to Crimson Head Elder one of the best Resident Evil websites.

--

"The only thing that can defeat power is more power. That is the one constant in this universe. However, there is no point in power if it consumes itself. I will enlist the help of an old friend against our common foe; I will use one pawn to eliminate the other, and emerge with the spoils for myself... "

September 18, 2016 at 7:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

WiskUK

Glad to meet your aquaintance Claire - thank you for undertaking a translation project for CHE. Cant wait to read more from the Umbrella Chronicles Side A & B novels.

--

Take the Green Herb?

December 3, 2016 at 4:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

James Marcus

Be welcome here at CHE Claire - cant wait for your translations :)

--

I will have my revenge on Umbrella!

December 18, 2016 at 12:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.