CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS RENDERS > BIOHAZARD Remastered Again

Welsh

If anyone's interested, Michael and I are working on remastering the recent HD remaster of Biohazard. Right now, its just backgrounds, but we plan on updating pretty much everything from characters, enemies to 3D rotating objects. Estimated completion time is about two years.

Below are videos & a screesnot of the in-development rooms. Please note that its still early and not all textures are completed. My personal goal is "photo realism". Whether we can achieve that or not is still undecided.

You need Adobe Flash Player to view this content.

August 19, 2016 at 11:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CC

It looks great, Welsh. I look forward to seeing it completed. May I ask what software you're using?

August 20, 2016 at 12:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay
Administrator

Looks awesome mate cant wait to see more please keep us updated. Those paintings look fantastic! Shame Il never get to play this so please upload all or a playthrough when its done.

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

August 20, 2016 at 9:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

F**CKING stunning work from this team, The videos are spectacular in their texture detail. My only gripe is the character model for Chris being his regretable RE5 version! Seriously though this is dedication of impecable standards, the textures are simply perfection.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

October 22, 2016 at 2:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.