CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > THE RACCOON PRESS > Marwha Desire Discrepancies

Alan Wenpei Mao

Hey guys. I just finished reading Marwha Desire manga for the first time and I noticed some things that are off in the manga. For instance, Nana 's feet look different in Vol. 3, when they started the attack, than Vol.5 where Carla then Chris confronts her. In the other scenes, her feet are not shown until Vol. 3 and not afterwards until Vol. 5.

Another instance is the jacket Ricky is wearing at the beginning in Vol. 1 is just blank with the picture. In Vol. 2 it says Lucifier and in Vol. 4 to the end of the manga it says Lucifier's Right Hand.

Anybody feel free to add to the list. Thanks. :)

July 18, 2016 at 5:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tike215

Never heard of this manga before=/

July 19, 2016 at 4:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command
Administrator

I can't remember anything really specific, but in one of the Project Umbrella podcast George Trevor, this sites architect, mentioned how characters would be standing in different positions from version to version or something like that. 

--

"I'll take my Survival Horror like I take my men" - George Trevor, September 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM
"I am so in love with CHE I almost put my willy in the USB port." George Trevor, September 20, 2018 at 12:53 PM
“Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object and if you know it but a little, you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” - Leonardo da Vinci

July 20, 2016 at 3:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tike215

hmm thats interesting

July 21, 2016 at 1:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

NEMESIS

Most of that manga was complete nonesense I don't consider it canon. I read a lot of manga, it would have provided a really great way to illustrate a Resi prequal scenario for Resident Evil 6, but what we got again from Capcom was a mess that added nothing of worth to the canon. Not surprised it was taken down from this site, most of those illustrations and characters are embarrasing.

--

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRS

July 26, 2016 at 3:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

WiskUK

Just continuity error is all.

--

Take the Green Herb?

July 27, 2016 at 5:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.