CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > THE SPENCER MANSION > Operation Raccoon City complete map?

Hunter Alpha

I wanted to know if anyone knows where I could find a map showing Raccoon city as depicted in RE:ORC. In other words, I want to see if there's a single map of the combined sections of the city, which as seen in the two campaigns and multiplayer mode, are connected and only separated by debris and cars that close paths as the situation requires it. Thanks in advance!

July 9, 2016 at 1:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command
The closest you will get is the ORC guide book. But I believe it's only got the USS side of things. Other than that, you're option in to rip the map display from the files or draw it out by hand.
--

"I'll take my Survival Horror like I take my men" - George Trevor, September 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM
"I am so in love with CHE I almost put my willy in the USB port." George Trevor, September 20, 2018 at 12:53 PM
“Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object and if you know it but a little, you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” - Leonardo da Vinci

July 13, 2016 at 2:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NEMESIS

Why would you want the map from a non-canon depiction of the city? Why not one combined from the streets of Resi 2 and 3?

--

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRS

July 26, 2016 at 3:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Hunter Alpha at July 9, 2016 at 1:06 PM

I wanted to know if anyone knows where I could find a map showing Raccoon city as depicted in RE:ORC. In other words, I want to see if there's a single map of the combined sections of the city, which as seen in the two campaigns and multiplayer mode, are connected and only separated by debris and cars that close paths as the situation requires it. Thanks in advance!

I haven't seen one, will ask around here and the PU team, and check out the extractions to see if anything comes up...

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

August 21, 2016 at 6:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hunter Alpha

Thanks George!

As for why I want to see:

I recall that early informaiton fo the game suggested that you would go around the city hitning RPD officers. Such mechanic would make more sense in an open world kind of game, so I was wondering if the combined mapcould be a leftover from that.

September 21, 2016 at 3:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command

I say it's possible. The multiplayer maps also had rooms and enterable buildings not in the campaign. There's alot of stuff that never made it into ORC. 

--

"I'll take my Survival Horror like I take my men" - George Trevor, September 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM
"I am so in love with CHE I almost put my willy in the USB port." George Trevor, September 20, 2018 at 12:53 PM
“Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object and if you know it but a little, you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” - Leonardo da Vinci

September 21, 2016 at 7:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.