CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > Hello :D

CVX_Claire

Found this site from Alyson Court's twitter as she retweeted the interview questions link for her upcoming interview with you guys and I decided to join to post a question on the mentioned thread. I'm a big fan of Code Veronica, and Claire and the Resident Evil series, and look forward to having civilized discussions with like minded people :D

Slightly off topic : I tried uploading a profile picture, but it didn't stick for some reason, can someone inbox me how to fix this? Thanks :D

--

"How Dare You" - Albert Ashford

June 21, 2016 at 12:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

comicbooknerd

Welcome to the site, im fairly new here too so its nice to see other newbies arriving!

RE your image, was the file size to big etc for it? Wonder if that could be the issue.

June 22, 2016 at 7:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

WiskUK

Welcome to the CHE family son.

--

Take the Green Herb?

June 28, 2016 at 10:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

CVX_Claire at June 21, 2016 at 12:46 PM

Found this site from Alyson Court's twitter as she retweeted the interview questions link for her upcoming interview with you guys and I decided to join to post a question on the mentioned thread. I'm a big fan of Code Veronica, and Claire and the Resident Evil series, and look forward to having civilized discussions with like minded people :D

Slightly off topic : I tried uploading a profile picture, but it didn't stick for some reason, can someone inbox me how to fix this? Thanks :D

Greetings CVX_Claire, here at CHE you will always be particularily very welcome as a Code: Veronica fan. Thank you for your support of our exclusive 'Claire & Sherry Reunion' interview with Alysson Court and Lisa Jai, by posting a question for them in the CHE Forum. If you have not already made your way to the section of this mansion housing rare & exclusive Resident Evil media, you may like to do so, where you will find extremley rare concept art from Code: Veronica by the game's artist Satoshi Nakai, until recently never seen publicly outside the private art book of Nakai san! This very special Crimson Head Elder exclusive can be found in our Rarities section

Not sure why your profile picture will not load, if you are using a suitable file format & size (?). Please email me the jpeg and I will add it for you: george.trevor@live.co.uk

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

June 28, 2016 at 2:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

Welcome to the mansion, please enjoy your stay. You may enjoy Rebeacca playing the piano in the lounge while Barry is serving up sandwiches in the dining hall. 

Feel free to explore the gallery and the library to see if anything new is provided. There are plenty of rooms to stay in, just make sure you feed the hounds outside of your window. Also, never venture too far into the basement.

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

June 28, 2016 at 2:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CVX_Claire

Thank you all for the wonderful welcome!

This is the file I'm trying to make as my profile picture:

--

"How Dare You" - Albert Ashford

August 7, 2016 at 9:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NEMESIS

Welcome to the site Claire. I will try to not hunt you down :P

--

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRS

August 25, 2016 at 2:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay
Administrator

Hi CVXClaire! Welome to the site and I hope you enjoy your stay here. Would love to hear your opinions on Claire and why she is your favourite.

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

September 3, 2017 at 3:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.