CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > BIRKIN'S LABORATORY > Moria's Flashback

Welsh

Pulled these from Revelations 2 a few hours ago. Enjoy.

May 27, 2016 at 2:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

comicbooknerd

Thanks for sharing these Welsh. Nice to see another shot of Barrys Basement before Natalia begins to turn it into a lab.

May 27, 2016 at 5:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command
Wow! that's nice! I only ever play rev2 story once got the bad ending feel in love and was told it's noncanon.... so I can't remember, is this in game or left unused?
--

"I'll take my Survival Horror like I take my men" - George Trevor, September 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM
"I am so in love with CHE I almost put my willy in the USB port." George Trevor, September 20, 2018 at 12:53 PM
“Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object and if you know it but a little, you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” - Leonardo da Vinci

May 27, 2016 at 4:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SamuraiEdge

Stunning. I have not done everything in Revelations 2 yet, but if these truly were not in the game, what a shame. Thanks for taking the time to find these and post them here, much appreciated.

--

May 27, 2016 at 5:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay

Those pictures seem familar. I think they are in the game but in a flash of sequences so you only get glimpses of them. Excellent grabs there Welsh. I am useless when it comes to guns so what are we looking at there? Kind of resembles the M92F handgun. Well at least to me.

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

May 27, 2016 at 6:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Really love those images, thanks for posting. I have been playing Revelations 2 a lot recently in lead up to our interview with Michael McConnohie, and it has much to offer any survival horror addict. Great atmosphere, the environments are anything but bland & far more detailed than the game's critics would have you believe, and a fascinating narrative; this game is definitely a grower and I think should gain more attention and love in the community. Would like to see more extractions you come up with Welsh, thanks man.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

May 30, 2016 at 3:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Welsh

No problem. A good portion of Rev2 is recycled from Bio5/6, but some interesting content was created.

Here are a few more:

--

May 30, 2016 at 9:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Albert Wesker 187

BSAArklay at May 27, 2016 at 6:52 PM

Those pictures seem familar. I think they are in the game but in a flash of sequences so you only get glimpses of them. Excellent grabs there Welsh. I am useless when it comes to guns so what are we looking at there? Kind of resembles the M92F handgun. Well at least to me.

These are some high resolutions pictures from the flashback it was an awesome find. It is flash of sequences that you get when you get the good ending in Revelations 2. You get this flashback when a certain someone overcomes their fear I will not say who because I do not want to spoil it for those who have not played revelations 2 yet. As for the weapon it is not a M92F it is actually a colt 1911 45 caliber handgun nine round magazine not customized. It looks similar to Parker Luciani government weapon in Revelations 1 you can get that weapon if you go back to the area where parker fell into the abyss. Although, the two weapons are similar in caliber Parker's weapon has a black grip and this weapon has a brown grip. The weapon in this particular picture is a Colt 1911 45 caliber pistol.

The first picture is basic colt 1911 45 Caliber weapon 9 round magazine.

The second picture is the 45 Caliber weapon used in the "flashback".

The third and final picture is Parker Luciani Government 45 caliber weapon customized in the HD port of Revelations 1.

--

"The only thing that can defeat power is more power. That is the one constant in this universe. However, there is no point in power if it consumes itself. I will enlist the help of an old friend against our common foe; I will use one pawn to eliminate the other, and emerge with the spoils for myself... "

May 31, 2016 at 5:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay

Thanks for clearing that up AW187. I am glad it is not the M29F yet again in retrospective that gun is way over used within the series.

Regarding Welsh's update is that Alex Wesker in the blue emblem? Where is that from within the game?

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

May 31, 2016 at 7:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Vito

Is that Claire in Barry's wallet? 

--

June 1, 2016 at 2:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay

Seem's likley Vito or as USS Command pointed out to me it could be Lucia from Gaiden. Gaiden confirmed *mind blown*.

--

June 1, 2016 at 9:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Welsh

Think its just an extra photo of Moria.

--

June 1, 2016 at 11:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay

That was my first reaction to Welsh although the Lucia option was too good to not mention and Vito's shout for it being Claire is also vaiable.

--

June 1, 2016 at 6:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Welsh

It does look like Claire, but I think it's just Moria.

--

June 2, 2016 at 12:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.