CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > Returning for now

Mr. Spencer

Well George, I finally came back. Public appearances don't come cheap. When do I get my cheque?

April 10, 2016 at 2:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command

Its good to see you on here, again,  Mr. Spencer! Welcome back! 

--

"I'll take my Survival Horror like I take my men" - George Trevor, September 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM
"I am so in love with CHE I almost put my willy in the USB port." George Trevor, September 20, 2018 at 12:53 PM
“Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object and if you know it but a little, you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” - Leonardo da Vinci

April 10, 2016 at 6:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay

Holly crap. So I guess hell has frozen over. Nice to hear from you again, George pay the man.

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

April 10, 2016 at 6:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NEMESIS

Mr. Spencer at April 10, 2016 at 2:46 PM

Well George, I finally came back. Public appearances don't come cheap. When do I get my cheque?

Where did you go? I thought you just might be a fellow lurker! Pleased at your return, your podcast contributions often make me laugh out loud and are always good for a debate

--

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRS

April 21, 2016 at 7:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Mr. Spencer at April 10, 2016 at 2:46 PM

Heartening to see you return to the CHE mansion Spencer, now stop prevaricating and get posting those contentious, controversial views of yours in our Forum !

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

April 22, 2016 at 4:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CC

Yes! Mr. Spencer is back! I adore Mr. Spencer and his controversial views.

April 27, 2016 at 12:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mr. Spencer

George isn't paying me enough for this.

Thank you for the kind comments, it is good to be back.

--

He who controls the spice, controls the universe.

April 30, 2016 at 7:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

WiskUK

You are often the highlight for me on the Project Umbrella podcasts, so just keep up the good work please Mr. Spencer. Will we be hearing from you on the Crimson Head Elder podcasts?

--

Take the Green Herb?

June 12, 2016 at 6:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.