CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > Finally here - JillSandwich988

JillSandwich

Hey everyone, I just have discovered this site recently. I was sent a message from who I belive was the runner of the site. I never check my YouTube inbox so I missed it. Love to be more involved. 

February 23, 2016 at 12:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay
Administrator

Hey man good to have you here. I am a mod at this site not the owner that is George Trevor. You missed out on Riva Di Paola and SD Perry but we do have an interview with Leila Johnson which you can ask questions for right now. Also I can assure you that we have a ton more of cool stuff being worked on and hopefully will be announced soon. Hope to see you in the threads and enjoy the site mate.

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

February 23, 2016 at 10:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

NEMESIS

JillSandwich at February 23, 2016 at 12:35 AM

Hey everyone, I just have discovered this site recently. I was sent a message from who I belive was the runner of the site. I never check my YouTube inbox so I missed it. Love to be more involved. 

Be welcome JillSandwich, I'm sure your residency here will be a pleasant one so long as you avoid being crushed by the suspended ceiling!

--

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRS

April 21, 2016 at 7:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

JillSandwich at February 23, 2016 at 12:35 AM

Greetings JillSandwich & belated welcome to our survival horror mansion. From me and the CHE team I also wanted to greatly thank you for the recomendation and shout-out you gave us on your recent podcast:

You need Adobe Flash Player to view this content.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

April 22, 2016 at 3:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

Welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy the goodies we are providing here. Just make sure you feed the zombies before heading to any of the labs, they can be so snappy.

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

April 22, 2016 at 7:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

WiskUK

I've seen some of your videos before, good work, it's good there are still some in the community breathing new life into the series with video blog reviews and podcasts. Welcome to CHE!

--

Take the Green Herb?

June 12, 2016 at 6:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.