CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > THE SPENCER MANSION > Leila Johnson Exclusive Interview

Christine

Code: Veronica is one of my all-time favourite games, so of course, to me, Alexia is one of those majorly iconic antagonists who will always hold a place in my heart. I love her, and I hate her, and to this day she's still my top female villain ever. I don't know if I'm too late to the party for question-posting, but I guess some things that come to mind for me would be:

What did you think of Alfred and Alexia's relationship? Did you sympathize with their backstory?

Did you know that you were actually doing voices for Alfred as well when you were cast as Alexia, or was it an entertaining surprise to be his alter ego?

What did you think of what Alfred and Alexia did to their father? Do you think it was justified, considering the way he had raised them?

Considering you played such an strong and intimidating character, did you have fun putting yourself in her shoes? What are your thoughts on how easily she was willing to flaunt her powers, while still being so fresh from stasis?

What are your thoughts on plot changes between the original CODE: Veronica, and the Darkside Chronicles?

I can't think of any more questions at the moment, but I'm really looking forward to this interview. Long live the Queen!

--

Four Eyes

February 29, 2016 at 3:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ResiEvilChic96
Have you seen the live action RE movies by Paul WS Anderson? Besides Alexia, are there any other characters you like in the series?
March 1, 2016 at 8:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

ResiEvilChic96 at March 1, 2016 at 8:02 PM

Have you seen the live action RE movies by Paul WS Anderson? Besides Alexia, are there any other characters you like in the series?

Apologies ResiEvilChic99 but we have already recorded the interview; however I did receive a message from Leila regardig the films, mentioning she was about to sit down and watch the first one! I did feel the responsibility to warn her first, and I'll private message you with her reply! 

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

April 3, 2016 at 2:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dkabal

George Trevor at April 3, 2016 at 2:06 PM

ResiEvilChic96 at March 1, 2016 at 8:02 PM

Apologies ResiEvilChic99 but we have already recorded the interview; however I did receive a message from Leila regardig the films, mentioning she was about to sit down and watch the first one! I did feel the responsibility to warn her first, and I'll private message you with her reply! 

Will there be any file recordings by her?

April 11, 2016 at 3:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Quote Dkabal "Will there be any file recordings by her?"

You'll just have to wait and see!

April 11, 2016 at 1:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.