CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > Hello!

Hunter Alpha

Hi, I had already visited and posted the other day for the interview with Rebecca's VA, but hadn't properly introduced myself yet. I'm a big fan of RE, and I particularly like anything related to Umbrella and their B.O.W.s, so I hope to hang out with to people who also enjoy that.

I have mainly lurked around Project Umbrella with the same username, so perhaps some people have met before over there. Hope to see everyone around!

February 9, 2016 at 12:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

NEMESIS

Hunter Alpha at February 9, 2016 at 12:15 AM

Hi, I had already visited and psoted the other day for the interview with Rebecca's VA, but hadn't propelry introduced myself yet.

I'm a big a fan of RE, and I particularly like anything related to Umbrella and their B.O.W.s, so I hope to hang out with to people who also enjoy that.

I have mainly lurked around Project Umbrella with the same username, so perhaps some people have met before over there.

Hope to see everyone around!

Glad to see you migrated here too, it's a great site if you're into the fixed-camera era with typewriters & ink ribbons. I read you post  here on Nemesis Mode with interest. Welcome to CHE!

--

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRS

February 9, 2016 at 4:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Greetings old friend from PU, thank you for the podcast interview support. I noticed you became a resident here just under a year after this mansion was built, glad you finally came out of our shadowy corridors to make an introduction ! Hope to research & debate some B.O.W. biology with you in more posts to come.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

February 9, 2016 at 4:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

Welcome to the site and coming to join us here in our love for Resident Evil. Enjoy looking around and if you have questions, don't be afraind to ask!

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

February 9, 2016 at 6:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SamuraiEdge

Welcome Hunter Alpha. I also have a huge love for this series B.O.W.'s  and unique mutations for the insects and animals. Seeing how each of them responds to the effects of a virus, how they became infected/created and how effective they are in their new form for combat purposes.

February 9, 2016 at 7:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

WiskUK

Seen you around the Project Umbrella forum when I used to hang out there but I'm a lurker most the time these days like yourself. Glad to have bumped into you in the CHE mansion too Hunter Alpha.

--

Take the Green Herb?

June 12, 2016 at 6:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.