CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > Finally arrived here

the_fog

Hello dear Crimson Heads, Isles487 told me about this fine site and obvious nice community. So, here I am, crawling through the posts and the impressive amount of interesting material. Still wondering why I haven't found you earlier...

I am a longtime fan of the classic Resident Evil games from germany and founder of http://obsrv.org/ a community around the private server for the Outbreak games.

--

difficult but not impossible ...

October 9, 2015 at 5:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command

Welcome! I hope you like it here. Please feel free to contribute to any and all threads you wish! And as a massive Outbreak fan, I thank you for keeping it alive!

--

"I'll take my Survival Horror like I take my men" - George Trevor, September 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM
"I am so in love with CHE I almost put my willy in the USB port." George Trevor, September 20, 2018 at 12:53 PM
“Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object and if you know it but a little, you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” - Leonardo da Vinci

October 9, 2015 at 10:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay

Welcome TheFog. Happy to have you here. Hope you enjoy the site and forum. As well as the articles, translations and more we also run podcasts with the voice actors of Resident Evil which I hope you will take the time to check out. Our number one goal as moderators is to make sure the forum stays friendly and welcoming as that is the best and most fair way to run a forum and encourages everyone to share any of their thoughts, theorys, predictions and personal opinions. Hope you enjoy and looking forward to discussing Resident Evil with you.

October 9, 2015 at 10:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Survivalist

Hello, the_fog. Nice to see someone who clearly puts as much into Resident Evil as they get out of it, and for other people's enjoyment, too.

I played Outbreak File 1 again recently and am now on File 2, and have enjoyed both far more than I expected to. They've aged very well. I have a European PS2 slim. What are my prospects for playing online. I'd love to do this. Please imagine you're explaining to an 8-year-old...

October 10, 2015 at 5:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Isles487

And there he is! I'm glad you've joined, fog. 

October 10, 2015 at 12:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Survivalist

Oh, and hello, Isles487. Thanks also to you for your efforts to help establish/maintain the Outbreak servers.

It is genuinely humbling to know there are people going out of their way in the service of Resdent Evil. Researching, discussing and enthusing is one thing, but what you guys are doing is truly comendable. 

October 10, 2015 at 1:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon

Thank you for coming to join us and finally saying hello to all of us! We've been pretty anxious to get to meet you isnce Isles487 talked about you and thank you for the Outbreak servers, many fans will be rejoicing knowing what ya'll did.

Enjoy exploring the site and if you wish to affiliate with us, just give us the word! :D

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

October 10, 2015 at 9:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SamuraiEdge

Welcome the_fog. Your work in not only resurrecting the servers but also maintaining them using your own money/time, all to give the fans that extra time with these masterpieces is almost surreal. Your selfless deed will surely be remembered and fondly looked back to by the fans of these two classics. There simply isn't enough words to express my gratitude to you and everyone involved in making this a reality. It's amazing having both you and Isles487 here, thanks again and welcome to one of the most nicest, devoted, and fun Biohazard/Resident Evil sites around.

October 11, 2015 at 2:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Greetings the_fog great to see a very like-minded old skool (Crimson) head in the mansion that gives sanctuary to all us survival horror devotees. What's the latest news with your site? I added you to our site affiliates some time ago when a collegue of yours I believe also became a resident here Mr Isles487

You must be very excited about the possibility of an Outbreak HD on a modern server?!

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

February 4, 2016 at 8:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

WiskUK

http://obsrv.org/ is a haven for old skool RE heads like myself. E3 is about to drop and nothing could make me happier than an Outbreak HD which embodies all that is Resident Evil, rather than the recent shit Capcom have tarnished the series with. Great to see you here the_fog. Maybe you have some Outbreak rumors for us?

--

Take the Green Herb?

June 12, 2016 at 6:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.