CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > THE SPENCER MANSION > Site Issues

George Trevor
Site Owner

Due to the European Union's new overhaul of their General Data Protection Regulations, which govern how websites can collect, use and store their members data, our procedure for new members to sign-up is currently faulty and cannot process new members. Our host engineers are currently working on a fix, with an estimated time of weeks rather than months for a solution.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

May 24, 2018 at 2:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

3A7

I can't reply PMs for some reason. Been like this for a week or two now.

--

July 6, 2018 at 3:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inezh_Lover

1. Can you post in the forum without a captcha test, but if you get one, does it work when you complete it?

Yes, and no captcha needed

2. Can you upload an image to your post (using the 'edit HTML source' button and adding your own image HTML code, without a captcha test, but if you get one, does it work when you complete it?

I don't know how to use html

3. Can you create your own thread using the +Start Discusion button, without a captcha test, but if you get one, does it work when you complete it?

Yes and no captcha needed

4. Can you compose & send messages to members you are friends with? And can you reply to messages in your inbox?

Yes and yes.

5. Any other site faults occur for you?

Still not sure if my pms are really received, even if theyre 'successfully sent"

--

https://raccoonstars.blogspot.fr/

September 11, 2018 at 11:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Vito

Let's see what I can find.

Edit: No captcha test.

September 11, 2018 at 10:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bl00dy3y3
It seems to be just me. But, for some unknown (by me) reason. Even though I make sure all appropriate spacing is done on all my posts. No matter what I do my post don't space at all. If someone knows what I'm doing wrong. Please let me know.
January 30, 2019 at 6:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Bl00dy3y3 at January 30, 2019 at 6:35 PM

It seems to be just me. But, for some unknown (by me) reason. Even though I make sure all appropriate spacing is done on all my posts. No matter what I do my post don't space at all. If someone knows what I'm doing wrong. Please let me know.

THANKS for the feedback Bl00dy3y3. Which search engine are you using, and are you using a mobile device, and if so, are you viewing the site in 'desktop' mode? If time allows, please can you post in the coming days, and I'll check into it. Also, any formating or spacing required in the interim, please do not allow that to put you off contributing to the forum, as we have moderators here to correct it all for you until the issue if fixed!

PLUS currently residents may have problems posting comments in the news section (RACCOON PRESS), and on other residents' profile pages. Updates on this issue will appear below.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

February 4, 2019 at 7:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bl00dy3y3

George Trevor at February 4, 2019 at 7:42 PM

Bl00dy3y3 at January 30, 2019 at 6:35 PM

THANKS for the feedback Bl00dy3y3. Which search engine are you using, and are you using a mobile device, and if so, are you viewing the site in 'desktop' mode? If time allows, please can you post in the coming days, and I'll check into it. Also, any formating or spacing required in the interim, please do not allow that to put you off contributing to the forum, as we have moderators here to correct it all for you until the issue if fixed!

PLUS currently residents may have problems posting comments in the news section (RACCOON PRESS), and on other residents' profile pages. Updates on this issue will appear below.

Thanks for the reply GT. I'll try and take each question individually. 1. Browser: I use Internet Explorer 99.9% of the time, IF and it is rare. I use my iPhone, then the browser is Safari. For both Desktop and Mobile the search engine is Google. I used my desktop for my posts save one recently which are the ones that add &% to my apostrophes. 2. IPhone: No. I use the mobile site. If I ever use that mobile. I'll be using the Desktop site. I'll not let it deter me from being active in this great community. Long live CHE!
February 5, 2019 at 5:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.