BECOME A RESIDENT - EMAIL crimsonheadelder@outlook.com

CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community Site & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > THE SPENCER MANSION > Site Issues

George Trevor
Site Owner

Due to the European Union's new overhaul of their General Data Protection Regulations, which govern how websites can collect, use and store their members data, our procedure for new members to sign-up is currently faulty and cannot process new members. Our host engineers are currently working on a fix, with an estimated time of weeks rather than months for a solution.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

May 24, 2018 at 2:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

3A7

I can't reply PMs for some reason. Been like this for a week or two now.

--

Danza de la Muerte.

July 6, 2018 at 3:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CC

George Trevor is a dickweed. Test post. Ha!

July 23, 2018 at 12:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inezh_Lover

1. Can you post in the forum without a captcha test, but if you get one, does it work when you complete it?

Yes, and no captcha needed

2. Can you upload an image to your post (using the 'edit HTML source' button and adding your own image HTML code, without a captcha test, but if you get one, does it work when you complete it?

I don't know how to use html

3. Can you create your own thread using the +Start Discusion button, without a captcha test, but if you get one, does it work when you complete it?

Yes and no captcha needed

4. Can you compose & send messages to members you are friends with? And can you reply to messages in your inbox?

Yes and yes.

5. Any other site faults occur for you?

Still not sure if my pms are really received, even if theyre 'successfully sent"

--

https://raccoonstars.blogspot.fr/

September 11, 2018 at 11:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Vito

Let's see what I can find.

Edit: No captcha test.

--

September 11, 2018 at 10:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.