CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENT EVIL ITEM BOX > SamuraiEdge Collection

SamuraiEdge

I figured I would showcase my personal collection along witt all the other amazing collectors on this site. My collection mainly focuses on 3 aspects of the series, the games/ soundtracks/ and guidebooks. I will post my games and soundtracks at a later date here due to me organizing my house at the moment. I apologize for the crap quality but I just bought some really cheap old camera real quick from a pawn shop since I didn't own one (beside a polaroid camera from the 80's). The book at the very top is Another Side of Biohazard just for reference since it did not come out to well. @ CrimsonElder, the Revelations art book I bought thanks to you kindly showcasing it still has not arrived, it got delayed a couple of times so far. I am still in the middle of collecting the guidebooks, I could have owned them all by now but I also buy many from other games as well. Also you might notice that Bio 5 is the only one from the modern Biohazards that I own so far, this is simply cause the cover art of Chris/Jill back to back aiming their Beretta's forward was something I really liked and couldn't resist.

August 24, 2015 at 5:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SamuraiEdge

This was the best I could do. I'm sorry if this a too big or small but I can't emphasize enough just how terrible I am with computers. I already had a live round in my revolver and the hammer cocked ready to blast my PC monitor. Obviously joking but I do feel like that sometimes with computers.

August 24, 2015 at 6:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SamuraiEdge

I found some time today to organize my game collection. I will most likely save my soundtracks for much later down the line because as of right now it's just average at best. My next trip to Japan I plan to focus more on them. I also stupidly threw away the case and instruction manuals for both Bio 2 N64 and Gaiden when I was a kid.

August 28, 2015 at 2:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

So jealous of your goodies. :P 

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

August 28, 2015 at 11:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SamuraiEdge

I believe the only games I am missing (beside the dozen or so cell phone games) are Deadly Silence and Mercenaries 3DS, but I am not too sure since I really haven't been keeping track of every release the last few years. Capcom has been really pumping them out there quick lately.

August 29, 2015 at 6:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

William Birkin

Books, i love books!

Nice collection :)

--

Resident Evil / Biohazard Collector

August 30, 2015 at 6:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SamuraiEdge

William Birkin at August 30, 2015 at 6:15 AM

Books, i love books!

Nice collection :)

Thanks William Birkin. I just checked out your collection and wow, I was awestruck to say the least. Absolutely stunning, and very professionally presented.

August 30, 2015 at 6:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

SamuraiEdge at August 28, 2015 at 2:54 PM

I found some time today to organize my game collection. I will most likely save my soundtracks for much later down the line because as of right now it's just average at best. My next trip to Japan I plan to focus more on them. I also stupidly threw away the case and instruction manuals for both Bio 2 N64 and Gaiden when I was a kid.

So you decided to throw away the instruction manuals for the two rarest games to now find in new condition eh?! :P I did see this week a  on eBay auctions for both the N64 & Gaiden manuals seperately but not in great condition unfortunately :(

My favourites in your collection include the Biohazard Code: Veronica Dreamcast edition and steel box version of Resident Evil 5. I would have gone for the two wonderful cartridges of Resident Evil 2 and Gaiden, but without those boxes & manuals they loose points man :P

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

October 6, 2016 at 3:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.