CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > THE SPENCER MANSION > EGX 2015 LIVE REPORT!

George Trevor
Site Owner

EGX 2015 (September 24-27) is the UK's largest video games event, showcasing European game-play debuts for many upcoming titles, among presentations by game designers from world renowned studios, with the opportunity to meet the game creators and developers. And Crimson Head Elder has been granted professional press accreditation, so George Trevor will report live from Capcom's booth, streaming live video to our Periscope channel 'CRMSON HEAD ELDER', with that footage available direct from your mobile device by following our Periscope channel, or by following our Twitter feed for the tweets of links to the recorded footage.

Watch this thread for more EGX updates and don't forget to install https://www.periscope.tv/ for your mobile device to not miss any Resident Evil Zero HD or Resident Evil 2 Remake news live from Capcom's booth.

You need Adobe Flash Player to view this content.

August 15, 2015 at 1:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay

That event looks really cool GT hope you have a good time there mate and find us some RE material to sink our teeth into. Make sure to take lots of pictures, even of cosplayers. Hopefully you see some cool RE cosplay. Dont know if Zero is going to be there or Capcom at all for that matter but hopefully there will be something there for us.

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

August 15, 2015 at 3:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bl00dy3y3
Great News! I look forward to whatever information you guys can glean on RE0 and REmake 2.
August 15, 2015 at 4:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Bl00dy3y3 at August 15, 2015 at 4:05 PM

Great News! I look forward to whatever information you guys can glean on RE0 and REmake 2.

I have been emailing & telephoning (I'm old skool) Capcom UK's marketing department, keeping in regular contact to cover any such developments.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

August 15, 2015 at 5:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

I'm pretty anxious for this, just make sure you have a back up place for any videos that will be recorded because we don't want to lose them. Photos needed too!

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

August 15, 2015 at 5:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

WiskUK

Have Capcom confirmed that they will be in attendance? You guys in Europe often get a raw deal when it comes to promotion of the games.

--

Take the Green Herb?

August 17, 2015 at 3:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.