CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community Site & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > THE RACCOON PRESS > Resident Evil 2 Remake

Psyniac
I do have to wonder how much progress has been made on Biohazard 8 or whatever next major installment (Rev3 etc) in the mean time. By the time REmake 2 rolls around RE7 will be two years old. I wonder if we'll have as big of a gap between releases between. REmake 2 and whatever is next.
--
Host of Psy Reviews It on YouTube, podcaster and former radio presenter, admin of RE2 Board Game community and curator of @ResiFacts on Twitter and Facebook.
October 1, 2018 at 5:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

There are many possibilities to what could be coming after RE2 remake, another Revelations game, 8, or another remake. It would be nice if they bought back the Outbreak series into full glory and place the things they took out back into it.

RE2 remake is looking good even though some things make us all uncomfortable. Once we all get to play it, a review and thoughts topic should appear with our likes and complaints.

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

October 1, 2018 at 6:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Neptune
Yeah outbreak reimagined is , quite honestly a no-brainer. It would be a shame though as it would likely destroy the existing lore the two games brought to the series. I.e Greg Muller. The fact that Rita is mentioned in remake 2 suggests Capcom remember the games at least
--

"You're going to need a bigger boat"

"Neo Umbrella? - that's a great idea ~ the Batman

October 2, 2018 at 1:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Evil Resident
Alyssa Ashcroft was mentioned in RE7 too. Then there is the Daylight reference in Marhawa Desire.
--
Hiding places are beyond number, and yet only one deliverance. But there are as many chances for deliverance as there are hiding places - Kafka
October 2, 2018 at 5:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay
Administrator

So after watching the Licker gameplay presetend by IGN I can say that the Licker looked fantastic. Their movements resemble that of Damnation or even RE5 but they seem to take a lot more damage this time around. Cannot wait to interact with them the gameplay look's like a lot of fun. Story still has me concerned but I am starting to look forward to actually playing this game now. I wonder if the weapons will allow for upgrades? I actually hope not and they remain at their standard attributes because the combat with BOW's looks like a challenge. The player in the video seem's to be taking his time and covering tracks, even to the extent of facing one zombie he seems to be cautious about what he is doing and that is a very promising sign.

Gameplay here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VSb91YO2bw&t=1s

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

October 9, 2018 at 12:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.