CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > Hello Everyone

Leon Scottfield

Well I found this site a day ago, I found it while searching for articles about RE 3.5. Resident Evil 1 was the first video game I ever played and I've been a fan ever since. There aren't many places left to talk about Resident Evil so I'm glad I found this place :)

--

...She's like a part of me I can't let go, lets just leave it at that...

June 29, 2015 at 2:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Albert Wesker 187

It a pleasure to make your acquintnce Leon Scottfield I am Albert Wesker 187. If you want a website that talks about Resident Evil you have come to the right place.This is one of the best if not the best Resident Evil Website to visit we have a friendly staff and even friendlier residents. I hope you enjoy your stay here and welcome to the Crimson Head Elder Website where our family keeps growing and I know you will make a nice addition to our ever growing family I hope you enjoy the website.

--

"The only thing that can defeat power is more power. That is the one constant in this universe. However, there is no point in power if it consumes itself. I will enlist the help of an old friend against our common foe; I will use one pawn to eliminate the other, and emerge with the spoils for myself... "

June 29, 2015 at 3:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

James Marcus

Leon Scottfield at June 29, 2015 at 2:49 AM

Well I found this site a day ago, I found it while searching for articles about RE 3.5. Resident Evil 1 was the first video game I ever played and I've been a fan ever since. There aren't many places left to talk about Resident Evil so I'm glad I found this place :)

The biohazard 3.5 article here is one of the best written esays on the series I have read. And the inclusion of a Kawamura interview made it even more spectacular - I don't think there is another article anywhere on the net that contains so much otherwise unknown facts and details on this game, Kawamura's answers shed so much light on this long lost survival horror highlight, I loved every part of it but the most satisfying part was the info he gave for Leon's contamination and how he saw the gameplay develop had the Castle version become complete. Great to welcome another fan of biohazard 3.5 - welcome to CHE.

--

I will have my revenge on Umbrella!

June 29, 2015 at 11:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Greetings Leon Scottfield and welcome to the CHE mansion. It is always our pleasure to welcome another biohazard 3.5 enthusiast here, and I hope you found our exclusive interview article very informative? Oh, and you've arrived just in time for File #4 of the Crimson Head Elder podcast ~ http://www.crimson-head.com/apps/podcast/

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

June 29, 2015 at 12:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Survivalist

First day on the job, eh? Good to have you here, Leon Scottfield.

June 29, 2015 at 12:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command

Welcome to the site Leon Scottfield. Everyone here has already shown you how friendly and welcoming it can be, so you'll feel right at home!

--

"I'll take my Survival Horror like I take my men" - George Trevor, September 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM
"I am so in love with CHE I almost put my willy in the USB port." George Trevor, September 20, 2018 at 12:53 PM
“Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object and if you know it but a little, you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” - Leonardo da Vinci

June 29, 2015 at 12:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Leon Scottfield

Thanks guys for such a warm welcome! this already feel like home, and thanks for the link to the podcast George!

--

...She's like a part of me I can't let go, lets just leave it at that...

June 30, 2015 at 7:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

NEMESIS

Be welcome here, if the Castle & Hallucination versions of Resident Evil 4 float your boat then you're in the right mansion!

--

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRS

July 12, 2015 at 3:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

WiskUK

Howdy to a fellow 'Hookman' researcher. It's the greatest Resi game that never was IMO.

--

Take the Green Herb?

July 12, 2015 at 4:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.