CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > Hello fellow survivors

SamuraiEdge

I have been following this site and Project Umbrella for years now but I just decicided to join now. I just wanted to say that these two sites are my favorite when it comes to the Biohazard games. I am a huge fan of Biohazard Zero, Code Veronica, Outbreak 1 and 2, and Gun Survivor 1,2, and 4, as well as the entire Survival Horror genre. I started in 1996 and havent looked back since. I own all the games for each of their respective systems. I'm also a knife runner, having done no damage/no save knife clears in all the Biohazards except for Zero (had to use 20 saves and all the health in Zero on Hard to get through that knife run). Anyway looking forward to participating in future conversations about anything.

May 21, 2015 at 11:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Yuan-The-11th

Greetings SamuraiEdge,

I avidly adore every single game you mentioned! I am also a dare-devil of a knife-runner with my favorite knife run probably being CODE: Veronica's battle mode. I do not know about you but I also heavily enjoy doing no-weapon runs with Outbreak & Outbreak file #2 on very hard difficulty as Cindy, (or Ginger, Amelia & Laura)!

I imagine that you will enjoy your visit here.

--

The nobility will rise again. Until that time, farewell!

May 21, 2015 at 1:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

Thank you for coming along and joining us, it's a pleasure having company to the site and sharing the love of Resident Evil. We hope you stick around for a long while.

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

May 21, 2015 at 2:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Great introduction to yourself SamuraiEdge, I am in awe of your knife runs, as I sometimes struggle even with some heavy firepower. I would expect if I tried to complete a knife run, Code: Veronica would be the 'easiest' for me. Welcome to the site, you can find reviews & reports on all Resident Evil games in the Raccoon Press section of our community Forum, and post your series theories & research in the Birkin's Laboratory section. You will also find sections showcasing fan created Resident Evil video games, film, art, props, music, and fiction.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

May 21, 2015 at 5:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SamuraiEdge

Thank you for the warm reception everyone. I look forward to being a part of this community. Yes Yuan-The-11th, getting the No damage/No weapon in both outbreaks is incredibly addicting.

May 21, 2015 at 7:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NEMESIS

Welcome to CHE - a knife enthusiast like myself!

--

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRS

May 21, 2015 at 7:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SamuraiEdge

NEMESIS at May 21, 2015 at 7:52 PM

Nice, glad to meet you.

By the way just wanted to fix a typo I made during my first post. I meant to write I love Biohazard Zero through Code veronica but I instead hit the comma button making it seem like I only enjoy Zero and Code veronica. I just felt the need to clarify that since I would hate having people think I don't enjoy the original,Remake,2, and 3.

May 21, 2015 at 8:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

SamuraiEdge at May 21, 2015 at 8:12 PM

NEMESIS at May 21, 2015 at 7:52 PM

Nice, glad to meet you.

By the way just wanted to fix a typo I made during my first post. I meant to write I love Biohazard Zero through Code veronica but I instead hit the comma button making it seem like I only enjoy Zero and Code veronica. I just felt the need to clarify that since I would hate having people think I don't enjoy the original,Remake,2, and 3.

Fixed the typo for you SamuraiEdge.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

May 22, 2015 at 2:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SamuraiEdge

Thanks GEORGE TREVOR, appreciate it.

--

May 22, 2015 at 8:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

James Marcus

Be welcome here fellow follower of the survival horror path. Great avatar too.

--

I will have my revenge on Umbrella!

May 23, 2015 at 5:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SamuraiEdge

Thanks James Marcus. I love the avatar you choose also, James Marcus and Vincent Goldman are my top two characters affiliated with Umbrella.

--

May 24, 2015 at 10:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

WiskUK

I am so pleased for once in a list of 'these are my favorite RE titles' Gun Survivor 4 gets props. I cant say the same for Gun Survivor 2 but each to his or her own I suppose... 

--

Take the Green Herb?

July 12, 2015 at 4:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SamuraiEdge

WiskUK at July 12, 2015 at 4:10 PM

I am so pleased for once in a list of 'these are my favorite RE titles' Gun Survivor 4 gets props. I cant say the same for Gun Survivor 2 but each to his or her own I suppose... 

All of the Gun survivors are ridiculously underrated, each of them were very unique and well crafted and they are worthy entries in the series especially from their story and characters. I love Gun Survivor 2 because the player is going through Claire's dream at the end of the game and when she awakens she thinks that Steve is flying the aircraft ( due to them both boarding it at the end) when it is really Chris. This lead's Claire to shortly believe that Steve is still alive. The music that plays during the files in the game especially Claire's monologue which explains that the game is a dream, really sets a depressing mood. Plus you get to play as Rodrido Juan Raval which is just great. Overall it's a great game to play after Code Veronica for the new experience and the added story information.

--

July 12, 2015 at 5:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.