CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > THE SPENCER MANSION > Peter Jessop & Joe Whyte exclusive podcast interview

BSAArklay
Administrator

Here are a few more questions I thought of if you would like to add them GT.

1. (Peter) Would you like to portray Albert Wesker again if asked?

2. (Both) Do you own a current gen console? (PS4/Xboxone) How do you feel about the current increase in DLC and online non story games?

3. (Both) What do you think about the recent cancellation of Silent Hills?

4. (Both) Were you ever contacted by Capcom or heard any rumours about anything in the series involving yourself post your role in the game.

5. (Both) Were either of you recalled to do additional work on Remake after you thought the work had wrapped.

6. (Both) Do you think it is possible to create a true Resident Evil movie or tv show given the budget, length of script and background story? Or would a CGI movie be better suited.

7. (Both) Did either of you play Resident Evil HD?

8. (Both) Did you play Revelations 2? What did you think? A step in the right direction or more of the same?

9. (Both) If you could change one thing about your character, such as personality, style, costume, background, what would it be and why?

May 24, 2015 at 11:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AvP Ryu

My question is whether Peter Jessop & Joe Whyte want to continue voicing their characters, or were they happy to stop and move on to new characters ?

What was the character they voiced with the most striking voice, whether Resident Evil, another video game, or anime?

--

Computer geeks ....we’re not so easy to kill.

May 25, 2015 at 10:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

Q&As are closed, thank you everyone for having given us questions to ask the gentlemen, stay tuned for the podcast being released sometime soon. We're currently editing and piecing together things for your enjoyment!

STAY TUNED!

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

May 30, 2015 at 12:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

All questions were put not only to Peter & Joe, but to Ed Smaron, returing to the Crimson Head Elder podcast for our 4th anniversary celebration. Due to this additional generous involvment by Barry Burton's actor, and Joe taking up his V.I,P pass for E3 2015 to bring us his on location report from Capcom's Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster booth, the release date for this podcast was delayed until Friday 26th June, and so is now available to download from our RESIDENT EVIL AUDIO section & residents may remain in our community Forum & listen to it at Crimson Head Elder TV

You need Adobe Flash Player to view this content.

June 26, 2015 at 12:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay
Administrator

So proud to be a part of this podcast. Myself aside I absolutley loved it. Was so cool to talk to the voice actors from my all time favourite game and they are all legends for taking the time to do this. Also GT needs major props for setting this all up. I KNOW that he worked his ass off to put this together and edit it. It was such an experience to get to know Peter, Joe and Ed who are all very cool guys and discuss their time at Capcom and working on Resident Evil. I hope everyone enjoyed this and look forward to more future projects, I can tell you GT is hard at work with some crazy cool stuff. Its a great time to be an RE fan at this site.

June 28, 2015 at 6:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

BSAArklay at June 28, 2015 at 6:38 PM

So proud to be a part of this podcast. Myself aside I absolutley loved it. Was so cool to talk to the voice actors from my all time favourite game and they are all legends for taking the time to do this. Also GT needs major props for setting this all up. I KNOW that he worked his ass off to put this together and edit it. It was such an experience to get to know Peter, Joe and Ed who are all very cool guys and discuss their time at Capcom and working on Resident Evil. I hope everyone enjoyed this and look forward to more future projects, I can tell you GT is hard at work with some crazy cool stuff. Its a great time to be an RE fan at this site.

Cheers sir, as you know well it's very much a team effort, and I could not out these together without the podcast panel and without the inspiration we get from the survival horror community of residents in the CHE mansion !

Some residents were disapointed to have missed Joe Whyte's live E3 broadcasts, using the Periscope app. Crimson Head Elder will be reporting live from future games events, so I wanted to highlight how residents can be notified of these up coming live video streams ~

Install Periscope, an app that allows you to broadcast & watch live video stream globaly, from your mobile device. From your Periscope profile, which links to a twitter account, you can follow our Periscope channel, CRIMSON HEAD ELDER, to be notified of our broadcasts, which you can then stream from your mobile device. Also Subscribe to our twitter feed @CRIMSON_HEAD to be notified of our live broadcasts when you are not connected to a mobile device, to enjoy the live reports from the comfort of your home, via twitter which will tweet a link to the live video stream!

Our next live video report will be from the 24th - 27th September, Crimson Head Elder having been granted full professional press accreditation for one of Europe's largest video games expos, the biggest of its kind in the United Kingdon, EGX 2015: https://www.egx.net/egx

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

July 12, 2015 at 3:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.