CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > BIRKIN'S LABORATORY > Raymond Vester's motives

SkinniMini1

Is is possible that Raymond Vester pulled an Ada Wong and played Jessica at the end of Revelations? What I mean by that is I think there's a slight possibility that it will later be revealed Raymond gave Jessica a fake T-Abyss sample and kept the real one himself. We don't know if he even trusted her completely. I say this because he seems to be a much better person than her, at least that's me basing this on his decision to save Parker (an action Jessica questioned). He may not even like her and could actually be working as a mole for another organization. I think a twist like this would be more interesting and open up these two characters already open ended story even more.

April 22, 2015 at 11:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command
Administrator
Well the way it ended this is a real possibility, however who would he give the sample to? What would they plan on doing with it? Things like this could easily used to make a new "Umbrella" however know the way the writer at capcom are they my give us another one off or kill off the company again.
--

"I'll take my Survival Horror like I take my men" - George Trevor, September 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM
"I am so in love with CHE I almost put my willy in the USB port." George Trevor, September 20, 2018 at 12:53 PM
“Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object and if you know it but a little, you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” - Leonardo da Vinci

April 23, 2015 at 10:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

M-Greg

Here's something to think about: the "Blobs" in the Spencer Estate (Lost in Nightmares) had very aquatic, fishy features. They weren't explained at length to begin with, but what if this is a subtle hint that Spencer got his hands on t-Abyss somehow? Certainly opens the window to Raymond at least having more than one sample (as I personally doubt that he gave Jessica a fake sample).

--

The basis of controlling fear... Only those who've conquered fear deserve to rule the world.

May 5, 2015 at 12:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

NEMESIS

M-Greg at May 5, 2015 at 12:12 AM

Here's something to think about: the "Blobs" in the Spencer Estate (Lost in Nightmares) had very aquatic, fishy features. They weren't explained at length to begin with, but what if this is a subtle hint that Spencer got his hands on t-Abyss somehow? Certainly opens the window to Raymond at least having more than one sample (as I personally doubt that he gave Jessica a fake sample).

How did they have aquatic form? Their mutation looked far more like a variant of G, much like a Lisa Trevor throwback. I cannot see anything about their form that suggest a link with the sea. Care to elaborate? 

--

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRS

May 14, 2015 at 1:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.