CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > Hey I'm new here

gunnutinfl

I've known about this site for a while, even though I only recently registered here. I'm pretty much a nobody in the Resident Evil community, hence why no one has heard of me before. I wanted to join your great site though, and I hope this post isn't too long, or short. I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone here. Thank you. :)

April 9, 2015 at 6:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command
Administrator
Known or not you're welcomed here! Feel free to jump into any thread you see and give us your views! Enjoy your stay, just keep in mind that like hotel California you can check in but you can't check out hahaha
--

"I'll take my Survival Horror like I take my men" - George Trevor, September 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM
"I am so in love with CHE I almost put my willy in the USB port." George Trevor, September 20, 2018 at 12:53 PM
“Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object and if you know it but a little, you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” - Leonardo da Vinci

April 9, 2015 at 8:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Bandage131

They told me to stay in the basement, so, hey! Come on down! I can always use the company!

April 9, 2015 at 9:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Naveed

Welcome...It is a great site for Resident evil news and discussion....u will enjoy your stay here :)

April 9, 2015 at 12:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SkinniMini1
Hello and welcome to the site. Hope to see you become an active member of the community.
April 11, 2015 at 4:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

gunnutinfl at April 9, 2015 at 6:31 AM

I've known about this site for a while, even though I only recently registered here. I'm pretty much a nobody in the Resident Evil community, hence why no one has heard of me before. I wanted to join your great site though, and I hope this post isn't too long, or short. I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone here. Thank you. :)

Welcome to Crimson Head Elder, where you'll find exclusive interviews & translations, articles, rare media, and editorials focusing on the survival horror installments in our beloved Resident Evil series. Hence the focus in the CHE mansion on all games prior to Resident Evil 4, and then little attention on those post Dead Aim releases, until we get to Revelations 2 & its welcome return to said survival horror. Thank you for becoming a resident here, hopefully we will now see more of you in our community Forum.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

April 13, 2015 at 4:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NEMESIS

Bandage131 at April 9, 2015 at 9:06 AM

They told me to stay in the basement, so, hey! Come on down! I can always use the company!

Don't listen to Bandage131, this basement's not big enough for the both of us, but be welcome here... until I hunt you down!!

--

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRS

April 13, 2015 at 5:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

gunnutinfl

Haha.

April 13, 2015 at 5:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Albert Wesker 187

Welcome to one of the best Resident Evil websites out there. We have friendly staff and very friendly members as well. I hope you enjoy your stay here and we are all looking forward to getting to know you, your opinions and discussions as well.

--

"The only thing that can defeat power is more power. That is the one constant in this universe. However, there is no point in power if it consumes itself. I will enlist the help of an old friend against our common foe; I will use one pawn to eliminate the other, and emerge with the spoils for myself... "

April 13, 2015 at 5:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

James Marcus

Welcome to CHE, you'll find a wealth of Resident Evil studies here, just don't mess with my leeches!

--

I will have my revenge on Umbrella!

April 14, 2015 at 4:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

WiskUK

Did you previously go by the name of Darkness 11/11?

--

Take the Green Herb?

July 12, 2015 at 4:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

gunnutinfl

Sorry for the late reply, I haven't been checking the forums much lately. Yes, I did, but I decided to use this really old one that I used to use (and still do) for my email. Sorry for any confusion.

--

July 22, 2015 at 8:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.