CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > Greetings RE Fans

ResiEvilChic96

Hi, totally brand new here. I would like to introduce myself here, ResiEvilChic99, just an ordinary gal that happens to love Resident Evil. Been a fan since '98. All started when my cousin came over with a copy of RE: Director's Cut. My cousin and younger brother were playing it, and I fell instantly in love with it. Shortly after that, I bought my own copy and played it massively! RE is also responsible for really getting me into video games.

I was actually referred here by member Crimson Head Elder (I hope I have that right! Sorry if I don't have that right). I had complemented him on his YouTube vids and messaged him a bit about RE, it was then he brought up this site. At first, I was a little put off about joining forums, because a lot of the forums I have visited have been quite unfriendly and downright nasty. It was like kill or be killed in those places. I don't like trolling at all. I just want to have fun interacting in this fandom. Last I checked, I thought having fun and sharing opinions in a civilized manner, was the point.

Crimson Head Elder told me that this forum has a pretty friendly vibe. You know what? He was right. Before I joined, I viewed some of the various posts and it really delighted me to see a bunch of mature folks conversating over things in the RE verse.

February 23, 2015 at 11:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Albert Wesker 187

Welcome to the website ma'am it is an honor and a privilege to make your acquintance and you do not have worry about trolls and people being rude I am moderator here and they are plenty of others that are always looking for suspicious activity so you do not have to worry about anything and you will also see that the other moderators and the architect of this website to be very friendly I hope you enjoy your stay here and I am looking forward to getting to know you ma'am.

--

"The only thing that can defeat power is more power. That is the one constant in this universe. However, there is no point in power if it consumes itself. I will enlist the help of an old friend against our common foe; I will use one pawn to eliminate the other, and emerge with the spoils for myself... "

February 24, 2015 at 2:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay
Administrator

Hi RE Chic welcome to the forums. Just in time for the release of Revelations 2 as well. Looking forward to talking more RE with you and hope you enjoy it here.

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

February 24, 2015 at 8:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ResiEvilChic96

Thanks guys, for the warm welcome! I do look forward to discussing all things RE with you guys!:)

February 24, 2015 at 11:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

BSAArklay at February 24, 2015 at 8:55 AM

Hi RE Chic welcome to the forums. Just in time for the release of Revelations 2 as well. Looking forward to talking more RE with you and hope you enjoy it here.

Cheers for recommending the CHE mansion to such a passionate RE fan. To discover the series with the Director's Cut, and to fall in love with Resident Evil as a series from there, makes you an ideal resident for CHE, and such an introduction into the series also makes you very welcome here ResiEvilChic99.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

February 26, 2015 at 3:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NEMESIS

Welcome CHE! Fans of the older games always find their way here and enjoy the survival horror atmosphere.

--

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRS

February 26, 2015 at 4:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay
Administrator

No problem me and ReChic had a few discussions and I could tell from her passion she would fit in nicley here. Glad she has joined the site :-)

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

February 26, 2015 at 5:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ResiEvilChic96
Everyone, thanks again, for the warm welcomes! I am having a great experience so far! The podcasts are amazing! I'm on the Wesker's Reports, I have yet to make a dent on exploring the awesomeness that is this site! Looking forward to getting to know some nice folks here!
February 26, 2015 at 8:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

James Marcus

Welcome to the site. You will find all kinds of awesome curiosities concerning Resident Evil that dont often feature at other sites. My favorite section here is CHE's media section which proves my point.

--

I will have my revenge on Umbrella!

March 4, 2015 at 3:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ResiEvilChic96

James Marcus at March 4, 2015 at 3:25 PM

Welcome to the site. You will find all kinds of awesome curiosities concerning Resident Evil that dont often feature at other sites. My favorite section here is CHE's media section which proves my point.

It certainly does! Thanks for the welcome! I thought the Shinji Mikami interviews were pretty interesting myself. Still have tons to explore and that is a good thing!:)

March 4, 2015 at 7:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

WiskUK

ResiEvilChic96 at February 26, 2015 at 8:51 PM

Everyone, thanks again, for the warm welcomes! I am having a great experience so far! The podcasts are amazing! I'm on the Wesker's Reports, I have yet to make a dent on exploring the awesomeness that is this site! Looking forward to getting to know some nice folks here!

Forgive an old Dead Aim obsessive for adding to your Rersident Evil inbox but you should check out the translation here of the Japanese official site for Dead Aim, titled Biohazard Heroes Never Die. This game often gets left behind in 'top RE' lists and was the last unashamedly 'survival' title before the series went to please the popular mainstream.

--

Take the Green Herb?

July 12, 2015 at 4:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.