CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > THE SPENCER MANSION > Project Umbrella Podcasts

TheBatMan

Episode 26 of the Project Umbrella Podcast records next Tuesday and will see the original core cast reunited for the first time in over a year. The focus will be solely on Lost In Nightmares, something which may have a new relevance over the coming months...

All questions, opinions and comments send on an MP3 to snickers3112@hotmail.com

Also send Neptune some quiz questions, he's running low!!

February 18, 2015 at 6:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

This is really great news, and I am particularily grateful to [STARS]TyranT and TheBatman for making this happen, after recent events.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

February 18, 2015 at 10:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheBatMan

George Trevor at February 18, 2015 at 10:17 PM

This is really great news, and I am particularily grateful to [STARS]TyranT and TheBatman for making this happen, after recent events.

We record in three hours. Anybody wishing to send an MP3 to Nick with their thoughts and feelings on LIN and Rev2, either positive or negative. Please feel free.

February 24, 2015 at 12:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

It was a real treat to record with the old gang again, and interesting how relevant Lost in Nightmares still is, in relation to guessing the mystery boss of an upcoming title and how much it could & should influence the next main title installment. Expect a link to the new podcast here soon...

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

February 26, 2015 at 3:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NEMESIS

Looking forward to it - Lost In Nightmares was the last enjoyable RE release IMO.

--

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRS

February 26, 2015 at 4:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheBatMan

Episode 26 : Lost In Nightmares

You need Adobe Flash Player to view this content.

March 1, 2015 at 8:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay
Just listened to it, good job in uploading it so quickly kept me entertained for 2 hours at work so nice one. I also never understood the reason for Spencer wanting Wesker to find him. I thought it was something much deeper and gave Spencer to much credit, I assumed he had an ace up his sleeve. Apparently not. Someone did mention before though how Alberts downfall began the night he killed Spencer due to him taking over from Spencer. So I like to think Spencer knew the outcome. Anyway great podcast, I enjoyed the quiz that bloody Mombo Number 5 similarity was damn impossible though lol.
--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

March 1, 2015 at 6:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheBatMan

New episode available here

Revelations 2 four-parter recorded as each episode became available. This cast was done after each of us had completed their first ever playthrough. A more comprehensive analysis of the game will be done in a future episode once we've had time to play properly and fully digest everything. MP3's and questions on the game please send to Nick.

I'm also working on a 'quiz edition' of the podcast in which Mr Spencer and myself will be quiz masters. If anyone has any puzzling questions or trivia on the series please send to myself via a PM. Lots of questions needed.

March 28, 2015 at 5:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheBatMan

Episode 29. Revelations 2 retrospective.

June 23, 2015 at 5:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheBatMan

New episode to be recorded with a massive debate on the pros & cons of an RE2 remake. All aspects will be covered as well as speculation as to how we think & hope it will turn out. Give us your thoughts & join the debate by sending a recording to Neptune:

http://www.crimson-head.com/apps/profile/90297350/

Are you positive, negative, or indifferent? What new features would you like to see and perhaps most importantly, how do you think it should play? All viewpoints will be discussed in depth and this debate will be fair and unbiased.

September 6, 2015 at 11:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Looking forward to it; if the debate in the CHE forum is anything to go by then this should be a passionate debate !

--

September 11, 2015 at 2:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay

Or you may just rip each others throats out.

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

September 11, 2015 at 7:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bandage131

BSAArklay at September 11, 2015 at 7:54 PM

Or you may just rip each others throats out.

That'd likely happen because the debate would be passionate.

September 12, 2015 at 6:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.