CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > RE Birthday Cake!

Xarls

Yesterday was my birthday and I made cookies and a  flan (I don´t know the english word for it) cake with chocolate on top. Since I´m a Resident Evil fan I decided to try and make an Umbrella fondant cover. Here is the result:

Take into consideration it was my first attempt! My technique will improve in next attempts!

--

The DEADPOOLEST Crimson Head Elder resident

November 24, 2014 at 12:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yuan-The-11th

Tasty but not itchy.

Not bad for a first attempt but I challenge you to create a Umbrella Security Service logo cake next for USS Command when his birthday comes around!

Regarding the placement, I think the fan-art section is a good spot to place it as it is not like our forum has a kitchen!

--

The nobility will rise again. Until that time, farewell!

November 24, 2014 at 2:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

I moved this into the RESIDENTS FILES section. I love the cake, it's already caused one emergency munchies trip to the all-night garage (the only place to buy food in England after 11pm !) What is that suspicious looking liquid in the backgroud ?!

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

November 24, 2014 at 5:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

James Marcus

Happy Birthday Xarls. Can you post your recipe here or is it a closely guarded secret, only revealed on pain of death!?

--

I will have my revenge on Umbrella!

November 24, 2014 at 5:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

Happy Belated Birthday. :) That cake is amazing and great, I wish I'll get one for my birthday in a few months. :P It's awesome. :D

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

November 24, 2014 at 5:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Naveed

Cake looks great....looks tasty....great job.

November 24, 2014 at 7:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Albert Wesker 187

Happy belated birthday Xarls may god bless you and your family with many more years. On Another note, the english translation for Flan is Creme Caramel.

--

"The only thing that can defeat power is more power. That is the one constant in this universe. However, there is no point in power if it consumes itself. I will enlist the help of an old friend against our common foe; I will use one pawn to eliminate the other, and emerge with the spoils for myself... "

November 25, 2014 at 10:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NEMESIS

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE.

--

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRS

November 27, 2014 at 1:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ray Redfield

Happy belated birthday Xarls! :)

May all your wish come true! ^_^

--

Fantasy is I am a wingless angel made in heaven. Reality is I am a human born in the beautiful land of the mysterious missing flights.

November 29, 2014 at 11:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alan Wenpei Mao

Happy Birthday Xarls! God bless you and may you and your family have a safe, awesome, and happy time, man!

November 30, 2014 at 7:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Xarls

I´m surprised for the amount of answers!!! thanks to everyone.

Yuan-The-11Th Hmmmm next time I´ll add some pepper to make it a bit itchy :lol: and I accept your challenge pal!

George Trevor I´m glad you found it appetizing! that suspicious liquid is the work of my life: The X-Virus mwahahahahaha. Actually, it´s just some olive oil...we use it a lot in Spain to cook.

James Marcus Thanks! no, the recipe it´s not a secret, actually I got it from the internet, but it´s in spanish, I will translate it when I have some time and my head is fresh. This is the original link (spanish).

http://www.losfogonesdeanasevilla.com/2014/06/tarta-de-galletas-y-flan.html

TheOracleDragon Thanks! I´d gladly make you one but I doubt it will get to you in good conditions :(

Naveed Thanks! just tasty? no itchy? :P

Albert Wesker 187 Thanks! and thanks for the translation too, anything that adds to my vocabulary is a gift for me!

NEMESIS "You want cake? I´ll give you CAKE!!!"

Ray Redfield thanks! but be careful, if all my wishes come true you are talking to next world dicator :P

Alan Wenpei Mao thanks a lot, I´m happier every passing day (and also older...).

--

The DEADPOOLEST Crimson Head Elder resident

December 2, 2014 at 12:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command
Administrator
Been busy with college but that's one nice cake there if I do say so my self.
--

"I'll take my Survival Horror like I take my men" - George Trevor, September 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM
"I am so in love with CHE I almost put my willy in the USB port." George Trevor, September 20, 2018 at 12:53 PM
“Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object and if you know it but a little, you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” - Leonardo da Vinci

December 2, 2014 at 1:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.