CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > BIRKIN'S LABORATORY > Revelations 2 Villain Theories

TheOracleDragon

These are all agreat theories and ideas, if anyone has more, please share!

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

November 18, 2014 at 8:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

James Marcus

BSAArklay at November 2, 2014 at 7:11 PM

"You won't recognize this character just by the voice, but this is a known character that's very important to the RE universe, But you've got to be a core fan to know her. Really hardcore."

Only now reading this again. Really hardcore? I've changed my mind now I think its more possible that it is someone from Outbreaks, Survivor, Dead Aim rather than the main series. Christine Henry would be a good call, I dont think its Alex Wesker. Really hardcore sounds to me like its someone from an older game and lesser known. I am really interested by this and how they are going to write her into the plot. Fingers crossed we get alot of backstory (via files is fine) and she lasts more than the one game.

I think you are reading too much into what this Capcom clone considers to be a 'hardcore fan'... they probably think that any of us who know RE existed before RE4 are hardcore fans.

--

I will have my revenge on Umbrella!

November 22, 2014 at 6:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon

Anyone else wanting to share some stuff since we have had a few new trailers and stuff?

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

December 6, 2014 at 7:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon

You all know, I had a thought of a 'What if...?', the what if is this: What if the female voice that is heard is actually a man using a device to alter his voice to sound like someone else. Do you believe this could be a chance?

--

January 15, 2015 at 8:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command
Now that's interesting to think about! Just think about how Barry could be manipulated thinking his daughter was telling him how to get to her but really he was killing innocent people. But what male returning character could it be? I can't see it being that random old man from umbrella chronicals haha.
--

"I'll take my Survival Horror like I take my men" - George Trevor, September 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM
"I am so in love with CHE I almost put my willy in the USB port." George Trevor, September 20, 2018 at 12:53 PM
“Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object and if you know it but a little, you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” - Leonardo da Vinci

January 15, 2015 at 9:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon

There is only a few baddies in the series that actually are alive or worked for Umbrella. We know that Nicholai is still alive but would he even do this?

Does anyone hear any accents to the voice of the woman? Cause if it be Nicholai, he would have to fix the voice changer to get rid of accents too. :P I'm still curious what everyone thinks.

January 16, 2015 at 12:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command
So I was finally able to hear the female voice. It sounded like Ada's voice just through a speaker. But it also reminds me of Annette's voice. So with that all said if its Ada could it be Clara? I remember reading somewhere this bridges 5 and 6. If its Annette could that mean its canon the pipes feel on her in stead of William slashing her up? The problem there is the Darkside shows him attacking her as well but hey Ada survived being slammed (quite hard mind you) against the self distraction system so maybe she did survive. But then the problem I see is why not try to contact Sherry? Why not stand against Umbrella during the court case? Yeah I'm just rambling haha.
--

"I'll take my Survival Horror like I take my men" - George Trevor, September 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM
"I am so in love with CHE I almost put my willy in the USB port." George Trevor, September 20, 2018 at 12:53 PM
“Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object and if you know it but a little, you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” - Leonardo da Vinci

January 24, 2015 at 7:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NEMESIS

Yuan-The-11th at November 1, 2014 at 7:29 PM

Yes you are right about M. Suzuki, TheBatMan, I imagine that for the time being she is mostly prime fan-fiction material, that is in till someone at CAPCOM is either generous or perhaps desperate enough to use her.

A female Alex Wesker?

Only something I have been hopping for ever since RE5 came out, as you mentioned Alex has not been formally introduced yet and also, have you ever heard of "Dr. Clark" and "Para-medic"?

In Metal Gear Solid 1 there is an of screen character named "Dr. Clark" who is rather important to the games narrative, Dr. Clark is mentioned in passing as male but is never actually seen at all.

A novel of Metal Gear Solid 1 came out and stated that Dr. Clark was in fact a woman but due to the fact that she never interacted directly with others herself, it led other characters in-universe in assuming that Dr. Clark was a man.

Then "Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater" came out with the character of "Para-medic", a very female character, the game makes some very subtle hints that she may become Dr. Clark.

Finally "Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of the Patriots" came out and revealed that Para-medic and Dr. Clark where one and the same woman.

I feel that it is not too late for Capcom to pull a "Metal Gear" on us and make Alex a female, besides how many times was Alex referred as male in the Japanese script? Once was it? And in the Western hemisphere the only people who would read Alex as male are those who read the fan website Project Umbrella.

And seeing as how Para-medic/Dr. Clark is my favorite playable character in metal gear (she was playable in Portable Ops/Portable Ops+), I imagine that should Capcom due the same with Alex, she would become one of my favorite Resident Evil characters.

She could become a fan-favorite.

But please CAPCOM, do not kill her of in her first appearance!!!

Looks like you got everything you wanted Yuan and then Capcom went and took it all away! Will they ever learn? There was a new series signature antagonist in the making right there and they failed to utalize a great potential yet again.

--

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRS

March 4, 2015 at 2:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.