CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > BIRKIN'S LABORATORY > Revelations 2 Villain Theories

TheOracleDragon

Sepculation of main female antaognist : some are taken into consideration since Capcom is now known to change anything canon into non-canon and non-canon into canon. Here's a list of possibilities and rumors I have heard. I really hope they don't reveal who it is till you buy the game.

Characters:

Annette Birkin - dead - (Resident Evil 2)

Rebecca Chambers - Alive - (Resident Evil 0-1, REmake)

Cameron - Supposedly alive (from Biohazard 4D Executer)

Rita - Alive (Outbreak)

Elza Walker - Alive (canceled) - Resident Evil 1.5

Lily Klein - Alive - (Survivor)

Linda - Alive - (Outbreak)

Lucy Mallet - Alive - (Outbreak)

Regan Mallet - Alive - (Outbreak)

Ashley Graham - Alive -(resident evil 4)

Cindy, Yoko, Alessa - Alive - (Outbreak)

Lucia - Alive - (Gaiden)

Info:

-Annette is clearly dead, we've all seen her die but rumors are saying she somehow survived being killed and buried underground.

-Cameron is uncertain but is part of a ride, considered non-canon. Semi immortal (meaning she can infect anything and become part of them through her memories, making her nearly impossible to kill). Last seen becoming part of an Umbrella agent, whereabouts are unknown.

-Lily would be an adult and her and Lotts parents worked for Umbrella in their Tyrant factory. It is canon that game happened. With her there's no way to tell if she became a villain or not.

-All the outbreak survivors played a role in testifying against Umbrella and getting them shut down so I don't see them becoming evil.

-Lucy and Reagan I don't see either. Then again nothing is even told about them really.

-Ashley seems like she would be totally against zombies and crap after her experience.

-Elza Walker is essentially a non-canon character. Still a chance she could be used again but it's uncertain.

- Rebecca, really can't imagine becoming evil and attacking Claire and Barry's kid.

-Lucia from Gaiden since that is non canon as well. If they use her it would mean the Leon we've seen since that game is actually a monster.

Share your thoughts, theories and ideas, just doing this to see everyone's thoughts on the matter. I try and avoid as much info being released so I don't end up regretting it when they spoil the entire story in trailers or reveals. I want to see and understand through playing.

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

October 30, 2014 at 3:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yuan-The-11th

TheOracleDragon, it looks like you got rid of all checks and balances while also covering all bases in regards to the idea of a pre-existing female character becoming a female antagonist in Resident Evil Revelations 2, I like this topic :)

I shall create a list of my personal favorites to complement your list:

Characters:

Christine Henri/Christina - Alive (RE2 N64 EX File)
Scarlet Eve - Alive (RES2CV E-mail from an agent file)
Veronica Carrier - Alive (RES2CV E-mail from an agent file)
Henning P. - Alive (RE5 Spencer's notebook file)
Jenny K. - Alive - RE5 Spencer's notebook file)
Felicia Wesker - Unknown (RE5GE List of test subjects file)
Irma Wesker - Unknown (RE5GE List of test subjects file)
Laura Wesker - Unknown (RE5GE List of test subjects file)

Info:

- Christina, very evil, has the G-Virus and her very own research institute to research the virus further, along with Special Agent HUNK, the HUNK profile in The Darkside Chronicles shows that CAPCOM still remembers Christina.

- Scarlet Eve, she is a secrete agent working for H.C.F. and led a sabotage mission on Rockfort Island, not exactly a paradigm of good morals, H.C.F. has not been explored but Eve could be a good way to show them, RES2CV is not considered part of the timeline but one of its files was in The Darkside Chronicles.

- Veronica Carrier, she is mentioned by Eve as a woman resembling Alexia who massacred a entire platoon of agents, not exactly a friendly or pacifist kind of woman, it takes 15 years to create a veronica carrier but here we have one good and ready, she could be an awesome villainess.

- Henning P., she is a senior executive of Umbrella Corporation with level 10 access to company secretes, Henning is a gender neutral name and is not uncommon as a females name, although imprisoned, some people can maintain power even after being imprisoned, knowledge on the Progenitor Virus could be a good bargaining chip.

- Jenny K., she is also a senior executive of Umbrella Corporation with level 10 access to company secretes and even better then Henning P., she got away free from the Racoon City incident, imagine the wealth, knowledge and power she has.

- Felicia Wesker, she is a elite Wesker child that was almost certainly exposed to a Progenitor derived virus, possibly serving and maybe even getting super powers in the process, she is not mentioned directly as dying and seeing how ambiguous RE5/RE5GE are she could very well be alive.

- Irma Wesker, same as Felicia Wesker.

- Laura Wesker, same as Felicia Wesker.

Since I do not get my hopes up I am not going to hold my breath in expectation that any of these women will appear in Resident Evil Revelations 2 but if one of them was I would be very pleased, also please note that I am only using Resident Evil, the North American Localization in my ideas, not Bio Hazard the Japanese localization, TheOracleDragon, thanks for creating this topic! I had a lot of fun written my response to it!

--

The nobility will rise again. Until that time, farewell!

October 30, 2014 at 6:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Xarls

Christine Henri is an ideal option in my oppinion.

She is a very important behind the scenes character and is NOT a Wesker, which would be nice for a change.

--

The DEADPOOLEST Crimson Head Elder resident

October 31, 2014 at 12:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command

I'm both shocked and disappointed that no one said M. Suzuki.

In 2009, Suzuki was involved in a BSAA investigation into the bizarre events taking place in Kijuju, working closely with level 6 intelligence analyst Ryan. She was responsible for leaking information on the BSAA's investigation of Ricardo Irving directly to Irving himself.This allowed him to pre-empt the BSAA and lure them into a trap to be used as combatants against the new "Type 2" model of the Plaga.

On February 23, she sent a virus to Ryan's desktop in order to further disrupt the investigation. Two days later, she requested to be the partner of Chris Redfield in the operation in order to sabotage his efforts in the field, but was denied due to lack of field experience. Prior to the beginning of the operation, Ryan entrusted Suzuki with the task of passing on information to Redfield concerning the possibility of bioterrorism, but Suzuki withheld the information in another attempt to damage the operation.

On March 8, Suzuki disappeared. The following day, she assassinated Ryan at his desk and erased all data related to the operation in Kijuju from his hard drive, erasing a large amount of evidence of the operation.

--

"I'll take my Survival Horror like I take my men" - George Trevor, September 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM
"I am so in love with CHE I almost put my willy in the USB port." George Trevor, September 20, 2018 at 12:53 PM
“Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object and if you know it but a little, you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” - Leonardo da Vinci

October 31, 2014 at 3:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheBatMan
M.Suzuki is a good shout and I had her in mind. Though I think capcom will use someone a bit more well known. She's not really a returning character as she's not actually featured in any 'game'.
October 31, 2014 at 3:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yuan-The-11th

Xarls,

I must agree with you since Christina is my favorite file-only character in the entire series, also when compared with all other female characters who could likely become a villainess, she has been waiting in line the longest.

USS Command,

You get points for mentioning M. Suzuki! I guess the reason I did not mention her is that, in my mind, she is a no-brainer! She is my favorite behind-the-scenes character after all:

" ~ Excella Gionne concept art:

(from Album Resident Evil 5 Concept Art)

This particular concept art of Excella back when she was still a "sexy secretary" was reused for special operations agent M. Suzuki, whom happens to be one of my favorite behind-the-scenes characters. "

TheBatMan,

Yes you are right that M. Suzuki has not actually appeared in any game yet, which is a bit of a shame really but RE Archives 2 did include Ryan's desktop did it not? If it did then that would mean anyone with Archives 2 would know about M. Suzuki.

If CAPCOM decide to re-explore the TriCell Inc. storyline, I believe that M. Suzuki would be a good way to do just that:

TriCell Inc. = Umbrella Corp.

B.S.A.A. = R.P.D. S.T.A.R.S. unit

M. Suzuki = A. Wesker

The formula of Resident Evil 1 reborn again!

--

October 31, 2014 at 6:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheBatMan
Ryan's desktop isn't featured in archives 2 but the articles concerning umbrella's bankruptcy are, and both of those were taken from the BSAA desktop originally. But because the desktop wasn't officially released outside of Japan, half the world wont know who Suzuki is, so I doubt it will be her. Same goes for Dr. Cameron. At this stage I'm still going with a female Alex. (I know Archives 2 says male, but RE5 IS years old now and ideas can change over time.) Because Alex hasn't been.formally introduced in any game as of yet, I see no harm in a slight retcon if all it harms is a few lines in a book. The island setting and test subjects fit, and then we have a female woman in the teaser trailer that really sticks out, and she wears sunglasses which could well be a visual hint to her heritage given what else was revealed in that teaser...
November 1, 2014 at 1:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yuan-The-11th

Yes you are right about M. Suzuki, TheBatMan, I imagine that for the time being she is mostly prime fan-fiction material, that is in till someone at CAPCOM is either generous or perhaps desperate enough to use her.

A female Alex Wesker?

Only something I have been hopping for ever since RE5 came out, as you mentioned Alex has not been formally introduced yet and also, have you ever heard of "Dr. Clark" and "Para-medic"?

In Metal Gear Solid 1 there is an of screen character named "Dr. Clark" who is rather important to the games narrative, Dr. Clark is mentioned in passing as male but is never actually seen at all.

A novel of Metal Gear Solid 1 came out and stated that Dr. Clark was in fact a woman but due to the fact that she never interacted directly with others herself, it led other characters in-universe in assuming that Dr. Clark was a man.

Then "Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater" came out with the character of "Para-medic", a very female character, the game makes some very subtle hints that she may become Dr. Clark.

Finally "Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of the Patriots" came out and revealed that Para-medic and Dr. Clark where one and the same woman.

I feel that it is not too late for Capcom to pull a "Metal Gear" on us and make Alex a female, besides how many times was Alex referred as male in the Japanese script? Once was it? And in the Western hemisphere the only people who would read Alex as male are those who read the fan website Project Umbrella.

And seeing as how Para-medic/Dr. Clark is my favorite playable character in metal gear (she was playable in Portable Ops/Portable Ops+), I imagine that should Capcom due the same with Alex, she would become one of my favorite Resident Evil characters.

She could become a fan-favorite.

But please CAPCOM, do not kill her of in her first appearance!!!

--

November 1, 2014 at 7:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheBatMan

Indeed. I'm not too familiar with the Metal Gear Solid mythology but I've heard several people in the past mention this Dr. Clark character.

Basically, I don't see the harm in Alex as a woman at all. Introduce her in this game and then she's established for RE7.

November 2, 2014 at 4:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay

Annette, Jessica or Alex. They all have potential and ongoing plot backgrounds with other characters i.e. Annette/Sherry, Chris/Jessica, Alex/Jake. It would make for a great oppourtunity to build up the plot for RE7. Can you imagine if it was Jessica and she manages to kill Claire. Going into RE7 as Chris Redfield we would all be gunning for her head on a stick. If only.

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

November 2, 2014 at 5:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheBatMan
Jessica is the most logical but also the most obvious, so it goes against what capcom have said. They've also confirmed no story ties to the first game. Claire is also still alive as of RE6. Annette was gutted right in front of us by her husband, then bled out completely before her body was vaporised in the lab explosion. It's not her.
November 2, 2014 at 5:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay

Oh yeah I forgot about RE6 for a moment.....damnit now I remember it. Your right about Claire though so we can kiss those ideas goodbye. No Jessica and no Annette leaves only Alex as a female or someone else. I cant imagine Capcom would go down the route of changing Alex's sex to female but you never know.

The only other person I can think of that hasnt been mentioned already and is a villian would be Svetlana. But the woman on the microphone didnt have that type of accent.

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

November 2, 2014 at 5:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheBatMan

Svetlana is either still in Eastern Slav at this point fighting the civil war, or she has already been arrested. Timeline means it cannot be her either, sorry.

November 2, 2014 at 6:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay

Ok lets assume she has been arrested. Is this not based in a prison? I dont know enough about the game yet but it does look abit run down in some areas and then other areas dont seem as bad.

Who else is there? It has to be someone from the main series, I highly doubt its anyone from Survivor, Dead Aim, Gaiden or the Outbreaks. Makes no sense to be someone like Ashley, Rebecca, Sheva or Manuela.

Could it be Carla Rademe? Its a mystery. I am curious now.

--

November 2, 2014 at 6:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheBatMan

The prison is only a small section of this island. Svetlana was taken into custody by the Russian Government. She's not involved rest assured. 

Carla Radames is Ada Wong by this point in the timeline so again its too obvious. Christine Henry and Alex Wesker are the main candidates. But for me the teaser trailer has the answer. Albert is a blonde-haired male and always wore black. Here we have a dark haired woman dressed all in white. Both wear sunglasses... So for me that suggests opposites and a visual clue as to the woman's identity. (Not that I expect Alex to wear sunglasses in the game mind you.)

November 2, 2014 at 6:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay

"You won't recognize this character just by the voice, but this is a known character that's very important to the RE universe, But you've got to be a core fan to know her. Really hardcore."

Only now reading this again. Really hardcore? I've changed my mind now I think its more possible that it is someone from Outbreaks, Survivor, Dead Aim rather than the main series. Christine Henry would be a good call, I dont think its Alex Wesker. Really hardcore sounds to me like its someone from an older game and lesser known. I am really interested by this and how they are going to write her into the plot. Fingers crossed we get alot of backstory (via files is fine) and she lasts more than the one game.

--

November 2, 2014 at 7:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yuan-The-11th

TheBatMan,

Are you talking about this woman:

Another screen- capture of her:

That woman?

Fascinating theory, that woman caught my attention the very moment I saw her in the teaser trailer, I even made plans to draw fan-art of her although the reason why I noticed and wanted to draw her is simply because I like her outfit.

Also in the FAMITSU interview with director Yasuhiro Anba he said:

"While putting together content for the trailer, I’d normally say ‘huh, but this is a spoiler!’ and stop it, but this time, I decided to bear with it and give it out as a big service,."

Is it possible that the woman in white in the trailer is one of the spoilers that Anba mentioned? Could this lend credence to the theory that she is important? What do you think TheBatMan?

If Alex W. is female and if that woman in white in the RE Rev.2 teaser is her then CAPCOM will have made me a very happy man.

--

November 3, 2014 at 3:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TheBatMan
Yes that's her. She is the opposite to Albert in terms of gender and colour of clothing, yet the sunglasses is the visual link.
November 3, 2014 at 8:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

TheBatMan at November 3, 2014 at 8:13 AM

Yes that's her. She is the opposite to Albert in terms of gender and colour of clothing, yet the sunglasses is the visual link.

That woman has had me thinking since I first saw her, she is clearly of significance, but I failed to place her as a previous character, so she provides great intrigue. I really like TheBatMan's observation of parallels with Albert Wesker, and Alex fits perfectly in terms of a character that is sufficiently obscure to match the clue we were given, without being too obscure that when the big in-game reveal occurs the majority of the community playing are not shouting "WHO ?"

That is the problem with Christine Henri, no matter how nicely she fits, the awareness of her presence across the wider Resident Evil community that Revelations 2 is marketed towards, is too small for her in-game reveal to have a significant effect with the majority of the audience witnessing it.

MOST importantly for Capcom, if it were Henri, what are the players who didn't know of her existence going to do in order to experience more of her time-line ? They 'aint going to put £ in Capcom's pockets by expressing interest in a N64 ex-file, but Alex Wesker on the other hand... Resident Evil Gold Edition would do nicely - is that card or cash sir ?

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

November 3, 2014 at 6:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Xarls

I didn´t see her the first time...good eye!

--

The DEADPOOLEST Crimson Head Elder resident

November 5, 2014 at 9:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.