Prop realized by me based on the game announcement trailers:

More details on:

https://www.facebook.com/TotenPF

October 14, 2014 at 7:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

I still enjoy seeing that, it's so awesome how you made it. :D

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

October 14, 2014 at 9:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Toten PF

The internet is so small XD

Other things are in the works for REV2 :)

October 15, 2014 at 3:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Xarls

My...precious

--

The DEADPOOLEST Crimson Head Elder resident

October 15, 2014 at 7:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

The photograph alone is quite beautiful, I love the lighting. And the quality of the workmanship is very satisfying to behold. Thank you for showcasing it here in our CHE mansion, it is by far one of the best fan-made Resident Evi items I have seen, and superior in love & workmanship than anything I have seen with the official Capcom logo ! I would love to see more in this thread from your workshop; perhaps a Jessica Trevor high-heeled shoe, or a Lisa Trevor doll, or a George Trevor lighter !!

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

October 15, 2014 at 7:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command
Administrator
That is really good! Great job!
--

"I'll take my Survival Horror like I take my men" - George Trevor, September 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM
"I am so in love with CHE I almost put my willy in the USB port." George Trevor, September 20, 2018 at 12:53 PM
“Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object and if you know it but a little, you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” - Leonardo da Vinci

October 15, 2014 at 8:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Xarls

It´s wonderful, I wish I had the skill to make me one of those...I would wear it while plating Revelations 2 (and if it detects fear like in the game I hope it is blood red while I´m playing!!!)

--

October 16, 2014 at 11:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Xarls

George Trevor at October 15, 2014 at 7:01 PM

The photograph alone is quite beautiful, I love the lighting. And the quality of the workmanship is very satisfying to behold. Thank you for showcasing it here in our CHE mansion, it is by far one of the best fan-made Resident Evi items I have seen, and superior in love & workmanship than anything I have seen with the official Capcom logo ! I would love to see more in this thread from your workshop; perhaps a Jessica Trevor high-heeled shoe, or a Lisa Trevor doll, or a George Trevor lighter !!

Oh lighters...my great passion. I´m a lighter collector, although I have never smoked, but still couldn´t get a RE lighter (someday).

--

October 16, 2014 at 11:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Toten PF

Xarls at October 16, 2014 at 11:45 AM

Oh lighters...my great passion. I´m a lighter collector, although I have never smoked, but still couldn´t get a RE lighter (someday).

I designed and commissioned replies of RE0, RE1, RE2/3 lighters.

Old official merchandising lighters weren't copies of game ones, like I wished. And thesedays you can only find unofficial ones that are more original.

December 15, 2014 at 3:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Toten PF

Being a PC gamer, I still didn't have the chance to play the RE Rebirth, I am waiting for the remastered version next month so I don't know most of the game props.

But I already designed and commissioned all the classic games lighters, even if they may not be 100% accurate as the game pictures are really lowres XD

December 15, 2014 at 3:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Xarls

Toten PF at December 15, 2014 at 3:56 AM

Being a PC gamer, I still didn't have the chance to play the RE Rebirth, I am waiting for the remastered version next month so I don't know most of the game props.

But I already designed and commissioned all the classic games lighters, even if they may not be 100% accurate as the game pictures are really lowres XD

How did you do that? all shops keep telling me they can't put images with copyrights in lighters. :(

--

December 16, 2014 at 6:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Toten PF

Xarls at December 16, 2014 at 6:56 PM

Toten PF at December 15, 2014 at 3:56 AM

How did you do that? all shops keep telling me they can't put images with copyrights in lighters. :(

I emailed the design To a shop and they engraved it. Evidently they didn't care or disn't consider the designs copyrighted as they weren't famous brands nane
December 16, 2014 at 7:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

James Marcus

These items are breathtakingly beautiful for an old-skool Resident Evil fan such as myself to see - I cannot wait for your next inspiration from finally playing the REmake on a PC in glorious HD 60fps!!

--

I will have my revenge on Umbrella!

February 9, 2015 at 3:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

The wristband looks superb in the fan made Revelations 2 movie that you collaborated on ~

http://www.crimson-head.com/apps/forums/topics/show/13083955-revelations-2-fan-movie

April 2, 2015 at 10:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.