CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > BIRKIN'S LABORATORY > What If? Revelations

Xarls

Hi again residents! It´s been a long time since the last 'What If', but in case anyone doubted... here is Volume 3! Since Revelations 2 has been announced it will be Revelations related.

We all know Rachael Foley, the pessimistic FBC agent who died aboard the Queen Zenobia just as she predicted... but what if after Umbrella´s downfall HUNK had joined the FBC and became Raymond´s partner? Would HUNK have survived? Killed Raymond after finding out about his betrayal to Morgan? Or simply died like Rachael did?

You have the answer residents.

--

The DEADPOOLEST Crimson Head Elder resident

September 17, 2014 at 9:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command

Well you can't kill the grim reaper himself now can you.

But I don't think HUNK would have died. He'd probably survive, as he is very well trained. Plus I'd say HUNK would have worked for Tricell and made sure everything was in order because I can't believe Raymond carried Jill and Parker through a B.O.W. infested ship, to two different rooms, then run carrying all their stuff to a third, by himself. 

--

"I'll take my Survival Horror like I take my men" - George Trevor, September 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM
"I am so in love with CHE I almost put my willy in the USB port." George Trevor, September 20, 2018 at 12:53 PM
“Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object and if you know it but a little, you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” - Leonardo da Vinci

September 17, 2014 at 1:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

fletcherc

HUNK wouldn't have died. He's a survivor of Raccoon City after all, a cruise ship full of monsters wouldn't have fazed him, not in the least. Actually I'd quite like to see HUNK as one of the main playable characters in story mode and not only in the mini games. Revelations would have been perfect for him. Being on the same ship as Parker and Jill but with a different agenda, always two steps ahead of them.

--

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
When you're good at something, never do it for free ...
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

September 22, 2014 at 3:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.