CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > A leave of Absence

Yuan-The-11th

Greetings fellow residents of Crimson Head Elder.

I am taking a leave of absence for the time being as my loyal pet cat Calisto after a eventful 17 year long life, has passed away. Now before thinking this as silly on my behalf, Calisto was my only and best friend in life, he was there for me during bad times and good times, he consoled me during the toughest times in my life and to be honest I am still in shock at his departure from the living.

This shock has my better judgment severely affected and I do not think I will be of much use on the forums here in such a state.

Calisto was born in 1997, the same year that I was introduced to Resident Evil 2 and the Sony PlayStation 1, 3 of the best gifts in my life came in the same year!

I will return after I pay my respects to Calisto, in the meantime I am simply to devastated to post on the forums, however I will still respond to E-mails as well as private messages should anyone contact me, in addition I wish everyone of CHE a happy September.

R.I.P. Calisto 1997-2014.

"The nobility will rise again. Until that time, farewell!"

--

The nobility will rise again. Until that time, farewell!

September 9, 2014 at 7:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Xarls

I´m sorry to hear that Yuan.

I have three cockatiels and a french bulldog in my house, and I love and treat them as if they were members of my family.

I found my french bulldog, Buch, abandoned and beaten on the street so I took him to my home and that has been the best decission I ever made as he is a grateful and loving creature. I have lived with animals my whole life  and I have seen  them grow (in fact, one of the cockatiels is the daughter of the other two) and eventually die and I know it´s hard, if you accept an advice from a friend think about the wonderful life you gave him and how lucky he was to meet you.

I hope to see you back soon, the forums won´t be the same until then.

--

The DEADPOOLEST Crimson Head Elder resident

September 9, 2014 at 8:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Albert Wesker 187

I am sorry to hear that Yuan I have two beautiful indoor cats in my house and if something were to happen to them I would be devastated as well take as much time as you need and I will pray for yout o get through this tough time, see you soon.

--

"The only thing that can defeat power is more power. That is the one constant in this universe. However, there is no point in power if it consumes itself. I will enlist the help of an old friend against our common foe; I will use one pawn to eliminate the other, and emerge with the spoils for myself... "

September 9, 2014 at 8:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay
Administrator

Sorry mate I am also going through somethings recently but let me tell you time is a healer. May not seem like it now but it really gets better little by little everyday.

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

September 10, 2014 at 12:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command
Administrator
Its hard losing something you love and people will say time will heals all wounds, however its not always that simple. Yes time helps but that won't always fill or even help with the emptiness. So take all the time you need I'll personally make sure your room here in this fine mansion is kepted nice fresh and clean until your return.
--

"I'll take my Survival Horror like I take my men" - George Trevor, September 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM
"I am so in love with CHE I almost put my willy in the USB port." George Trevor, September 20, 2018 at 12:53 PM
“Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object and if you know it but a little, you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” - Leonardo da Vinci

September 10, 2014 at 12:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NEMESIS

I am very sorry to read that you have lost a very important soul in your life. You have many friends in this community, so don't stay away too long, maybe just lurk until you feel stronger. Crimson Head Elder is correct, time is a great healer.

--

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRS

September 10, 2014 at 4:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

I know very well the emotional support that an animal can offer, my son would be a considerably different person without the emotional support he received from the wolf/huksy cross puppy I got him when his mother was passeing away; this stunning & loving creature diverted his attention away from a nightmare that he never got to experience in anything like the degree he would have, without a little boy's best friend. When I was told that the puppy would live for up to 15 years if handled correctly, I was stunned into the realisation this would be for my son's entire childhood.

So Yuan, my heart goes out to you in this very hard & challenging time. 17 years is a lifetime, but his spirit would be so sad to see you suffering right now, and if only for that reason you must stay strong & as positive as you possibly can.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

September 10, 2014 at 4:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alan Wenpei Mao

I am sorry to hear about that. Please take care during this time, man. I hope to hear again from you soon. My aunt was always attached to her dogs and when each dog died, she was in tears. I never had a dog or cat, so I don't know how that feels, but I feel for you, man.

Take care, man. Wish you a happy month too, Yuan.

September 10, 2014 at 8:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

James Marcus

I am very sorry to hear of your very sad news Yuan-The-11th - I am sure everyone in the CHE residence wishes you peace & strength to look with happiness at the good times you had with your loved one.

--

I will have my revenge on Umbrella!

September 11, 2014 at 3:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

fletcherc

Losing a friend is always hard - no matter if he walked on two or four legs. I wish you strength, Yuan ...

--

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
When you're good at something, never do it for free ...
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

September 12, 2014 at 2:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.