CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community Site & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > THE RACCOON PRESS > Resident Evil Heavenly Island

SkinniMini1

BSAArklay at February 10, 2016 at 3:47 PM

I cannot see the comment you are reffering to on that link, is it on page 8? I am glad it is Parker over Carlos but I dont know if everyone will agree with me on that. I liked him in Revelations and think he is a cool character with great potential. I would like to see him appear in the games again at some point. I see no reason to question this as part 3 of Heavenly Island was released today. I guess word spreads fast even from Japan. Cant wait to see where it goes and hope the focus starts to shift in Claire and Parkers favour over that bumbling idiot and the models.

Yes, it's on page 8. You'll have to scroll down a bit and look for NewsBot's name. So Heavenly Island is back from its second break. Maybe that translation will come sooner than I thought.

February 10, 2016 at 4:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay
Administrator

Looks like it came out on the 8th of Feb. Google refuses to translate this page for me. It has had four 5 star reviews so far just no idea what they say.

Amazon Japan link

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

February 10, 2016 at 4:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SkinniMini1

BSAArklay at February 10, 2016 at 4:36 PM

Looks like it came out on the 8th of Feb. Google refuses to translate this page for me. It has had four 5 star reviews so far just no idea what they say.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%83%90%E3%82%A4%E3%82%AA%E3%83%8F%E3%82%B6%E3%83%BC%E3%83%89-~%E3%83%98%E3%83%B4%E3%83%B3%E3%83%AA%E3%83%BC%E3%82%A2%E3%82%A4%E3%83%A9%E3%83%B3%E3%83%89~-%E5%B0%91%E5%B9%B4%E3%83%81%E3%83%A3%E3%83%B3%E3%83%94%E3%82%AA%E3%83%B3%E3%83%BB%E3%82%B3%E3%83%9F%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF%E3%82%B9%E3%83%BB%E3%82%A8%E3%82%AF%E3%82%B9%E3%83%88%E3%83%A9-%E8%8A%B9%E6%B2%A2%E7%9B%B4%E6%A8%B9-%E3%82%AB%E3%83%97%E3%82%B3%E3%83%B3/dp/4253131239/ref=pd_rhf_gw_p_img_11?ie=UTF8&refRID=1EV210WR4JJ656QDVHJP

I was able to get google to (roughly of course :)) translate this. Here are the reviews posted so far.

Contributor classics February 10, 2016

Buy on Amazon

Bio fan'm not necessarily want to see the Tominaga. Also Tominaga or Yoo, anything you are the leader Ya Ninen tired I thought I had finally long-awaited Claire Tan appearance.

I want you to more wrote Chris and Clare in the main, it is good at first only to produce a fear in Tominaga Toka amateur.

One or fully It is for people who have played a bio of the game.

Large pinch Parker is at work now. As you will probably not die.

Do not come out why Toka Merabiji that came out in the previous work of Maruhawa ... too good new character Even though ....

After Claire appeared in the way of the last winding of now, it is at once interesting will likely atmosphere. 1998 Spencer after that Raccoon City will enter the Institute made ​​on the island.

Spy is also likely to have.

By the way, the character that came out in the last No way or ... Ha ○○? (Dare asterisk)

comments 1 guests in 1 helpful said that this is helpful. . Did you find this review helpful to you?

Okay

No

Report abuse

5.0 out of 5 stars Cavalry arrived! But ......

Contributor Folly spoiled cat Best 500 reviewers February 8, 2016

Tominaga us survivors who run from place to place the Totoga island became full of zombies. Rain falls Yonomori, Claire and a pair platoon of bioterrorism Special Forces · BSAA that finally was rushed by helicopter of the two aircraft when they fell into a predicament once again.

But it also, both hands of the mask wielding BOW and the anchor of the screw giant, ... it can not be said that sufficient forces to the monster of the two-body to the opponent!

Also powerful drawing and survival action is fun bio-horror this time. Although zombie has become only the almost two large monsters come hit in the rest, there is no odd feeling of hopelessness because not work to record both firearms. The defeat is was determined that the impossible Claire headed led Everyone is, National Historic Site, which Umbrella Corporation leader Spencer Sir ever made ​​in secret. There are really?

With or there is a disturbing trend to achieve the information collected in this situation, the following winding also eye is not tied.

comments 1 guests in 1 helpful said that this is helpful. . Did you find this review helpful to you?

Okay

No

Report abuse

5.0 out of 5 stars Rush into a full-fledged battle in Clare arrived!

Contributor Komei February 10, 2016

Tropical beach I thought in the inferno by zombies, more formidable monster is two dogs.

Finally, but Claire who seemed to fight back start or merge, monster in the number of persons intends Okaro but care less tea, not Morotomo also a storm of bullets.

Defense because everyone tropical in the "light clothes" is vulnerable. Also Ikazu ... pinch in translation it ship jump into the sea because it was destroyed.

Island in the first place seemed there was a Umbrella's secret facility, arrival itself of Roque Corps is a non-Zu is a chance of an accident.

Moreover, the pattern that apparently has slipped a "dysfunctional employee" in the survival of the gravure idol.

Takes over the sense of urgency likely been stabbed in the back, below Tsugimaki!

comments Did you find this review helpful to you?

Okay

No

Report abuse

5.0 out of 5 stars Claire & immortal man (?), Calling on!

Contributor Safflower February 10, 2016

Buy on Amazon

Claire arrives on the battlefield not disappoint that was held in two volumes last! ! It was so also Chris & Pears at the time of the Maruha Wa Desire, I'm breast will be hot and still familiar bio character is to compete. This time, Parker had come along with Claire. It appeared to celebrates the large pinch immediately, but I'm sure all right if he. Those who know him at the time was a Jill of partners in Baiohazadoribe Reshonzu everyone, I think you know that Shibuto of (laughs)

And it continues to Volume 4 while leaving the mystery. It is fun!

yep, it's definitely Parker :) I wish Google did a better job translating, but this will do for now.

February 10, 2016 at 8:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay
Administrator

Ah nice! Thank you SkinniMini. Yeah judging from what I can understand it seems that Parker joins Claire on her mission and also we can hopefully look forward to another mention of Spencer. Just give me those pages please! Nice one for posting this Skinni.

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

February 10, 2016 at 9:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ResiEvilChic96
I'm happy to see Parker but I for sure thought it was going to be Carlos b/c of the South America connection but ah well. It will be interesting to see Parker work with Claire though. Hope it's good!
February 11, 2016 at 3:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ResiEvilChic96

found a link with a pic of Parker and a pic of Chris from Heavenly Island. It's in French and I can't get it to translate b/c I am on mobile at the moment but here's the link

February 18, 2016 at 4:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay
Administrator

Here is the translation REChic nice find!

Lucciani Parker is back in Heavenly Island

Naoki Serizawa released today on his Twitter account a picture of Parker Lucciani (seen for the first time in Resident Evil Revelations) confirming his return in Volume 3 of Resident Evil Heavenly Island.

If you want to know more about the plot without fear of spoiler you follow the discussions between fans in the dedicated topic on our forum

As a bonus, Serizawa offers us this beautiful picture of Chris:

--

February 18, 2016 at 5:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ResiEvilChic96
Thanks Crimsonelder, wifi is super slow on my end today and I appreciate the translation!
February 18, 2016 at 6:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SkinniMini1

Thank you ResiEvilChic for sharing this link and CrimsonElder for translating it. Parker looks just about the same (which is a welcomed decision). I can't wait to get a translated version of this volume. This manga surprised me in such as good way. Thought I would hate it, but it's enjoyable to a degree.

March 2, 2016 at 1:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheBatMan

The third takoban ends with Claire, Inez and the Idol Survival survivors entering Alex Wesker's abandoned laboratory. Parker is wounded by the tribal B.O.W. and waits on the surface. 

March 2, 2016 at 2:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay
Administrator

I like the sound of the laboratory part. Shame about Parker sounds like he gets a pretty small role much like Piers in Marhawa Desire then.

--

March 2, 2016 at 9:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SkinniMini1

TheBatMan at March 2, 2016 at 2:41 PM

The third takoban ends with Claire, Inez and the Idol Survival survivors entering Alex Wesker's abandoned laboratory. Parker is wounded by the tribal B.O.W. and waits on the surface. 

Batman, if you don't mind, you could share a small synposis for the entire third volume for us? Poor Parker. I'm sure he'll join the rest eventually though. Btw, does anybody know how many volumes will there be altogether?

March 3, 2016 at 7:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SkinniMini1

I've finally been able to catch up on all four volumes so far. Does anyone known when the fifth one is coming? The plot has picked up significantly since I last posted in this thread and I can't wait to read more. This manga is the perfect example of not judging a book by its cover.

November 18, 2016 at 2:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay
Administrator

SkinniMini1 at November 18, 2016 at 2:59 PM

I've finally been able to catch up on all four volumes so far. Does anyone known when the fifth one is coming? The plot has picked up significantly since I last posted in this thread and I can't wait to read more. This manga is the perfect example of not judging a book by its cover.

I have been asking this same question myself. Apparently the series is on hiatus. It did the samething after Tome 2 and we didnt get a release for around 4 months and a translation took an extra 2 months on top of that so I am not expecting anything for at least 6 months. Yes the plot has picked up and I am glad I was not the only one that thought it was dragging its feet up until around the end of Tome 3. It does have some decent elements however the characters that it does feature are ridiculosly OTT or just flat out boring. I am not a fan of manga obviously as I did not enjoy Marhawa or Heavenly although like I said it does have some redeeming qualitys however I would still not deem the series as good. I long for the days of another comic like Prelude to the Fall.

--

November 18, 2016 at 5:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SkinniMini1

BSAArklay at November 18, 2016 at 5:04 PM

SkinniMini1 at November 18, 2016 at 2:59 PM

I have been asking this same question myself. Apparently the series is on hiatus. It did the samething after Tome 2 and we didnt get a release for around 4 months and a translation took an extra 2 months on top of that so I am not expecting anything for at least 6 months. Yes the plot has picked up and I am glad I was not the only one that thought it was dragging its feet up until around the end of Tome 3. It does have some decent elements however the characters that it does feature are ridiculosly OTT or just flat out boring. I am not a fan of manga obviously as I did not enjoy Marhawa or Heavenly although like I said it does have some redeeming qualitys however I would still not deem the series as good. I long for the days of another comic like Prelude to the Fall.

Yep, the series is taking another hiatus (albeit shorter this time- 2 months). Source

I wouldn't say that Heavenly Island is this great thing. I agree with you that the story dragged until like the second half of Vol 3 and that characters are flat for the most part. Some are underutilized and others are outright unnecessary. It's just that the storyline of this manga did manage to exceed my initial expectations bcI thought for sure it would be 100% garbage. I think it builds up a few details from the game's storylines (REV 2 in particular) rather interestingly and I would like to see how they intend on closing this story out.

November 19, 2016 at 9:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay
Administrator

Thanks for posting the source Skinni much appriciated. Not that long then we prob looking at around 3 months for a translation then not as bad as I expected. Yeah I agree I do like the storyline connections to the games specifically Rev2 I hear there are Umbrella Corps connections but not having played the game I can't have a true understanding of them. I haven't expected much from it either and I don't expect much from the finale that is probably the best way of going into this thing..

--

November 19, 2016 at 1:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SkinniMini1

Now I haven't nor do I intend on playing Umbrella Corps, but I too have heard that there could be some connection between that game and Heavenly Island. In fact, I read it here at Biohaze

Now this isn't Capcom certified but the guy (who I know posts here too) seems to have done his research.

November 20, 2016 at 3:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ResiEvilChic96

Found a site here that has some translated pages HI: http://mangapark.me/manga/biohazard-heavenly-island-capcom/s2/v3/c19. Looks like its volume 3 in the series.
Here's some images of Chris on a mission with some of his team:

April 9, 2017 at 10:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ResiEvilChic96

Also adding these of Claire:

April 9, 2017 at 11:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay
Administrator

There you have it. HUNK was planned to appear in Heavenly Island by the author of the Manga Naoki Serizawa. However the idea was rejected.

--

September 11, 2018 at 8:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.