CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > BIRKIN'S LABORATORY > Forgotten Character island

SkinniMini1

Seeing as though Barry has finally made it off the "Stuck in 1998" island and has returned to the 'society' with Revelations 2 (because let's face it, he is definitely in that game), who out of the following do you think will be the next escapee (granted the series isn't rebooted before then)?

Rebecca?

Billy?

Carlos?

HUNK?

Ark?

Nicholai?

I still have my money on Rebecca returning someday. Barry's reappearance if anything, has only strengthened my belief that she will return because if he (a character who so many swore no longer had relevance in the story and a fellow former STARS member no less) can make a comeback, then so can she.

September 6, 2014 at 4:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command
Ark could work as a spinoff where you play as DSO agent or something. Nicholai could possibly work if, let's say He works for Alex or maybe Tricell. HUNK could possibly work the same way. That is if Tricell survived after RE5, which I could see. I can't really see any others coming back, However we were in fact promised that if Degeneration did good they'll make the next movie about Billy and Rebecca but that hasn't happened (yet).
--

"I'll take my Survival Horror like I take my men" - George Trevor, September 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM
"I am so in love with CHE I almost put my willy in the USB port." George Trevor, September 20, 2018 at 12:53 PM
“Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object and if you know it but a little, you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” - Leonardo da Vinci

September 6, 2014 at 6:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Xarls
Hunk, no doubt!
--

The DEADPOOLEST Crimson Head Elder resident

September 7, 2014 at 10:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

NEMESIS

I think if Capcom were to ever release Ark from 'one hit wonder' island many of us old skool RE heads would cry tears of joy. But let's face it, we've got more chance of a return to pre-rendered backgrounds, enemies that dont drop rewards, limited ammunition & in-game files!!

--

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRS

September 7, 2014 at 4:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

NEMESIS at September 7, 2014 at 4:02 PM

I think if Capcom were to ever release Ark from 'one hit wonder' island many of us old skool RE heads would cry tears of joy. But let's face it, we've got more chance of a return to pre-rendered backgrounds, enemies that dont drop rewards, limited ammunition & in-game files!!

Oh I hear you brother, I hear you !

My choice would have to be Nicolai as there is so much potential for series villain with this under-used gem of an iconic character. Why Capcom feel the need to suffer us the likes of Jake & Simmonds, when we have that Eastern European legend is beyond me. Anyone else here also notice that Capcom can really suck sometimes ?!

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

September 7, 2014 at 4:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command

George Trevor at September 7, 2014 at 4:12 PM

NEMESIS at September 7, 2014 at 4:02 PM

Oh I hear you brother, I hear you !

My choice would have to be Nicolai as there is so much potential for series villain with this under-used gem of an iconic character. Why Capcom feel the need to suffer us the likes of Jake & Simmonds, when we have that Eastern European legend is beyond me. Anyone else here also notice that Capcom can really suck sometimes ?!

Yeah I have. Nicolai being in ORC for some was a glimmer of hope of his future return, but nevertheless it didn't happen, then in the damnation trailers everyone thought it was Ark but instead it was his lookalike Buddy.
--

"I'll take my Survival Horror like I take my men" - George Trevor, September 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM
"I am so in love with CHE I almost put my willy in the USB port." George Trevor, September 20, 2018 at 12:53 PM
“Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object and if you know it but a little, you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” - Leonardo da Vinci

September 7, 2014 at 4:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Albert Wesker 187

I would like to see Billy Return he is one of my favorite characters it would be nice to see if he has also been fighting the BOW'S on his end from where ever he has been.

--

"The only thing that can defeat power is more power. That is the one constant in this universe. However, there is no point in power if it consumes itself. I will enlist the help of an old friend against our common foe; I will use one pawn to eliminate the other, and emerge with the spoils for myself... "

September 7, 2014 at 9:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

James Marcus

I may surprise some here but I do not want to see either Billy or Rebecca return. Billy offers nothing more to the series and I put up with Rebecca rather than enjoyed her - I always found her immature and annoying, and never a probable recruit for S.T.A.R.S.

I just cannot understand why Hunk has never returned as a main protagonist, or better still, a main antagonist.

--

I will have my revenge on Umbrella!

September 8, 2014 at 10:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alan Wenpei Mao

I would personally want to see Rebecca again. Even through I want to see what happened to Hunk as well.

Rebecca is a member of BRAVO Team S.T.A.R.S. so has to be a follow-up to her and other surviving members of RCPD. By now she could be retired and avoiding fights or fighting an underground black market BOW ring. There is not even a file that says anything about her even now. There is no file for anyone else that survived the RCPD incident besides Chris, Jill, Leon, and Claire. Did anyone else survived the incident? Is Capcom keeping this open ended on purpose?

HUNK is unlikely to be not active during RE4 or RE5 or RE6 as well. He is either went underground and retired or secretly working with some of the remaining players. I am thinking that HUNK might have become a mercenary in the later games, but there is no indication of that as well.

These are the two people that I want to see again the most.

October 9, 2014 at 7:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yoke

I would normally say HUNK but he continues to be a mini game only character but with the rumors of Zero HD and a Thompson being on the guest list in In Rev. 2. I have renewed hope that Rebecca and Ark will come back.

--

"What a mess we made, when it all went wrong."

January 4, 2015 at 8:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.