CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > THE RACCOON PRESS > Resident Evil HD Remaster

USS Command

http://www.crimson-head.com/apps/blog/show/42548486-resident-evil-hd

The highlight for me is it will be on PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. Getting it for the Xbox One!

--

"I'll take my Survival Horror like I take my men" - George Trevor, September 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM
"I am so in love with CHE I almost put my willy in the USB port." George Trevor, September 20, 2018 at 12:53 PM
“Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object and if you know it but a little, you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” - Leonardo da Vinci

August 5, 2014 at 10:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SkinniMini1

Wasn't expecting this. No but I like the idea of the two different control schemes. Maybe the game will have a fighting chance with the newbies who don't like the old controls. I hope they do the same for Zero eventually. I'd buy it immediately.

August 5, 2014 at 11:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Vito

I'm seriously done with Capcom BS. I won't buy this if there is no retail release.

August 5, 2014 at 12:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Xarls

Well, if there is a physical version I will buy it without a doubt, owning an original REmake it´s almost a dream come true for me...not interested in downloading it as I just played that WONDERFUL game in a borrowed Game Cube (I will post my impressions on another topic soon).

Great news in my oppinion!

--

The DEADPOOLEST Crimson Head Elder resident

August 5, 2014 at 1:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Vito at August 5, 2014 at 12:23 PM

I'm seriously done with Capcom BS. I won't buy this if there is no retail release.

No hard copy is a fly in the ointment, but oh my god, what sweet ointment !! This is a tremendous bolt out the blue, so unexpected, and to be on current gen consoles too, is just wonderful.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

August 5, 2014 at 3:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NEMESIS

SkinniMini1 at August 5, 2014 at 11:53 AM

Wasn't expecting this. No but I like the idea of the two different control schemes. Maybe the game will have a fighting chance with the newbies who don't like the old controls. I hope they do the same for Zero eventually. I'd buy it immediately.

I was hoping this game would have been an amalgamation of both ALPHA & BRAVO team's stories, so we would get both REmake and Zero in one. It is still an incredible surprise, and makes you wonder if a successful response to this will herald a RE ZERO remake in HD?

--

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRS

August 5, 2014 at 4:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay

I read somewhere (Cant remember where, I have read about 10 articles on this today) that there is a hard copy release in Japan so you can order it from there. I dont really give a toss though to be honest as long as I get to play it. This is the best news in a long time.

Capcom finally doing the right thing but I think we all know they are only doing it because they are in trouble. If RE6 was a hit there is no way we would be getting Remake HD.

This is going to become my most played game now that it is easily accesible and with hopefully trophies and I dont have to go onto an old console where my mates cant talk to me. I can be on the PS4 playing Remake, getting trophies and talking to my mates in a party.....its like all I have ever wanted since I got well into gaming.

Definatley a day one purchase I would like for it to be cheapish. Hopefully anything under £25 and I would consider that a bargin. I have no problem paying full price for the game either though I dont give a damn I just want it.

This game on PS4 graphics....to hell with RE7 and Revelations 2 I dont care about them anymore just give me Remake HD.

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

August 5, 2014 at 7:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Vito

I did not know this was also coming to PC. I will pirate it.

Capcom can fuck off. 

August 5, 2014 at 8:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command

George Trevor at August 5, 2014 at 3:16 PM

Vito at August 5, 2014 at 12:23 PM

No hard copy is a fly in the ointment, but oh my god, what sweet ointment !! This is a tremendous bolt out the blue, so unexpected, and to be on current gen consoles too, is just wonderful.

I read ointment as oatmeal ha ha!

But anyway I'm just hoping this does well so maybe just maybe the others could get the same treatment. 

--

"I'll take my Survival Horror like I take my men" - George Trevor, September 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM
"I am so in love with CHE I almost put my willy in the USB port." George Trevor, September 20, 2018 at 12:53 PM
“Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object and if you know it but a little, you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” - Leonardo da Vinci

August 5, 2014 at 8:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yuan-The-11th

Releasing a HD remake of such an old game (however cherished) in disk form may be perceived as risky by Capcom, hence they go with a digital release first, sounds reasonable to me.

I makes me wonder... Is Capcom releasing Bio1HD on next generation consoles to judge whether or not classic survivor horror can still sell well?

Then if the Bio1 Remake HD sells well, Capcom will go along with making a Bio2 Remake for next generation consoles?

--

The nobility will rise again. Until that time, farewell!

August 5, 2014 at 9:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Vito

If they were smart they packed all 4 HD remasters in one disk.

Easy 50-60 bucks but no they are idiots.

August 5, 2014 at 10:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command

Vito at August 5, 2014 at 10:04 PM

If they were smart they packed all 4 HD remasters in one disk.

Easy 50-60 bucks but no they are idiots.

I was thinking the same thing. I did this with Halo 1-4 1080p 60fps plus a bunch of other stuff. All for 60 bucks, its a massive steal! Anyway with the amount of space they have on the next gen disk, Capcom could esaly put just about every game on one disk.

--

August 5, 2014 at 10:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Albert Wesker 187

You do not know how excited I am for this game to come out I am extremely psyched my dream was for the Remake to be remade in 1080p quality and I got my wish thank god for that I am really looking forward to 2015 when these outstandng games coming out. I will be getting these games for PS4 myself thank you USS Command for this article and the video I am extremely Ecstatic.

--

"The only thing that can defeat power is more power. That is the one constant in this universe. However, there is no point in power if it consumes itself. I will enlist the help of an old friend against our common foe; I will use one pawn to eliminate the other, and emerge with the spoils for myself... "

August 5, 2014 at 11:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mr.1035

It seems there's a physical disc version released in Japan on PS3 only... Along with the disc version, there are a Collector's Package, a Limited Edition and a Complete Edition. The latter two are for reservation on CAPCOM's e-capcom website only. Anyone who's interested can view it here:

http://www.e-capcom.com/bio-hd/

--

A man coded with 1035.

August 6, 2014 at 5:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Mr.1035 at August 6, 2014 at 5:21 AM

It seems there's a physical disc version released in Japan on PS3 only... Along with the disc version, there are a Collector's Package, a Limited Edition and a Complete Edition. The latter two are for reservation on CAPCOM's e-capcom website only. Anyone who's interested can view it here:

http://www.e-capcom.com/bio-hd/

Thanks for the info, any Capcom links are always welcome. I have updated our news feature with this & more info ~

http://www.crimson-head.com/apps/blog/

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

August 6, 2014 at 6:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay

I have shopped around and you can pre order the game online from Japan for November. It costs £25 just for the game and £33 for special edition with a map and art book.

I think only the cult following of this series and the game are going to pick this up. I cant see any casual gamers paying £25 for this game which is a shame because it deserves to have excellent sales. I hope Capcom arent setting their expectations to high for this.

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

August 6, 2014 at 8:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Naveed

I m happy its coming on ps3.... really loved it specially the real survivor mode which was great... in terms gameplay for me the best campaign is RE DC chris advance mode which is by far the best and hardest of all....2nd is Chris remake real survivor mode..

August 7, 2014 at 12:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SkinniMini1

NEMESIS at August 5, 2014 at 4:04 PM

SkinniMini1 at August 5, 2014 at 11:53 AM

I was hoping this game would have been an amalgamation of both ALPHA & BRAVO team's stories, so we would get both REmake and Zero in one. It is still an incredible surprise, and makes you wonder if a successful response to this will herald a RE ZERO remake in HD?

They really should have been packaged together. Idk, I just don't want Zero to be left out in the cold and never get ported off Nintendo systems. It may not be as highly regarded as ReMake (for whatever reason), but it's still a good game that deserves a bigger audience.
August 7, 2014 at 12:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheBatMan

I'd much rather they put out Zero in HD rather than remake 2 and 3.

August 7, 2014 at 2:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CC

TheBatMan at August 7, 2014 at 2:32 PM

I'd much rather they put out Zero in HD rather than remake 2 and 3.

Would you care to elaborate on that? I'm just curious.

August 7, 2014 at 2:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.