CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > My Resident Evil videos

SkinniMini1

Fellow RE fans, I would really appreciate and be extremely grateful if you all would check out my RE vids (and even my unrelated videos) on my youtube channel : msskinnimini1

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF-D0AunRa6AHkQ7ZiWKztw

I currently have a completed Resident Evil Zero and Leech Hunter playthrough posted as well as a review of Damnation. Coming soon is a RE3 playthrough and I do plan to review other RE media as well at some point. Thank you all in advance.

July 23, 2014 at 12:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Naveed

Nice channel just checked it... it would be great if u record videos directly... hard to see off screen gameplay...but nice videos... keep them coming...

July 23, 2014 at 6:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SkinniMini1
Sorry about that, I'm cheap lol. Plus idk, I like the look of my bootleg videos. But thank you for checking them out. Appreciate the feedback man.
July 23, 2014 at 3:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NEMESIS

I watched most of your Resident Evil 0 videos, I liked your commentary because it sounded like it was your first time playing the game. That approach brought back memories of my own gameplay when I first played it. Will you be uploading more RE videos?

--

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRS

July 24, 2014 at 12:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Xarls

I will check it out with my newly found free time!

--

The DEADPOOLEST Crimson Head Elder resident

July 24, 2014 at 1:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

NEMESIS at July 24, 2014 at 12:36 PM

I watched most of your Resident Evil 0 videos, I liked your commentary because it sounded like it was your first time playing the game. That approach brought back memories of my own gameplay when I first played it. Will you be uploading more RE videos?

I also liked the commentary, as too often these walkthrough videos are silent affairs, with the player treading a perfect path through the game, making the viewing devoid of any excitement or interest, and they are only good to serve as game guides. SkinniMini1's video of Resident Evil Zero on the other hand, is fresh, exciting and reminded me too of my very first attempts at the game.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

July 24, 2014 at 9:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SkinniMini1

Thank you so much for saying that :-)

That was my first time playing Zero in years so it kind of was like my first time again. 

Yeah, I actually plan to do RE3 next once it gets to my house (I'm gamefly-ing the gamecube version). However, since they are sending me the wrong game next, it'll be a little longer though. I may just start doing one for RE4 until it does get here. 

July 25, 2014 at 12:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SkinniMini1

George Trevor at July 24, 2014 at 9:13 PM

I also liked the commentary, as too often these walkthrough videos are silent affairs, with the player treading a perfect path through the game, making the viewing devoid of any excitement or interest, and they are only good to serve as game guides. SkinniMini1's video of Resident Evil Zero on the other hand, is fresh, exciting and reminded me too of my very first attempts at the game.

Thank you George Trevor :-)

Really, you all are being so nice. It makes me happy because I really had fun doing the playthrough and really wanted to put up a playthrough of Zero on youtube with positive and fun commentary (as like you said, it's either no talking or the uploader sounds as if the game is just a chore). I'm glad you all were able to enjoy it for what is was (which it was definitely not perfect as I made a few mistakes-moving those spare magnum bullets from the main hall to the front of the church being a big one. Why did I do that, I'll never know lol).

July 25, 2014 at 12:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SkinniMini1
Also everyone, I would really love it if you checked out my Assignment Ada and Separate Ways playthroughs on the same channel. Also my RE3 let's play is going to start soon, probably by the weekend if you're interested in seeing it.
August 13, 2014 at 11:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

SkinniMini1 at August 13, 2014 at 11:53 AM

Also everyone, I would really love it if you checked out my Assignment Ada and Separate Ways playthroughs on the same channel. Also my RE3 let's play is going to start soon, probably by the weekend if you're interested in seeing it.

Will do. Have you thought about a TWITCH TV channel to broadcast your playthroughs live ~ http://www.twitch.tv/

August 13, 2014 at 7:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SkinniMini1
Hmm, would have to look into it although I might just continue down the youtube route. Did you like the RE3 let's play?
August 23, 2014 at 10:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

James Marcus

SkinniMini1 at August 13, 2014 at 11:53 AM

Thank you for not talking during the cut-scenes, particularily the opening scene from Resident Evil 3 - it's so annoying when people do that during these let's-play videos! Apart from the sound which was a bit soft, it was interesting to watch someone who is such a huge fan play the game after such a long time!!

--

I will have my revenge on Umbrella!

September 8, 2014 at 12:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.