CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > Back with new projects

Xarls

Hi again everyone! my exams and obligations are finally over and with excellent results so I´m finally back at the residence with 3 new forum projects:

- Finally part 3 of the "What if..." series in collaboration with Yuan-The-11th.

- A Resident Evil fanfic supervised  by Yuan-The-11th, who also provided useful additional information.

- A risky forum thread to make our own characters ratings based on attributes.

Right now I am a bit far from home and my connection is not too good, but I haver paper and pencil to work with, expect to see some of this new projects by the end of the week!!

I´m ***** glad to finally be back!!!

--

The DEADPOOLEST Crimson Head Elder resident

July 21, 2014 at 8:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command
Administrator
Its good to have ya back looking forward to your projects.
--

"I'll take my Survival Horror like I take my men" - George Trevor, September 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM
"I am so in love with CHE I almost put my willy in the USB port." George Trevor, September 20, 2018 at 12:53 PM
“Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object and if you know it but a little, you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” - Leonardo da Vinci

July 21, 2014 at 11:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Great to see you back amigo, and I'm really pleased for you, those good results are very much desereved. Well done. I'll keep an eye out in Birkin's Laboratory for your new research. Welcome home !

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

July 21, 2014 at 11:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

NEMESIS

It seems you have lots of RE ideas to discuss. I am looking forward to reading them Xarls. Congratulations for your successful outcome in exams.

--

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRS

July 21, 2014 at 12:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SkinniMini1

Sounds like some interesting stuff is coming. I can't wait to see what you bring to the table. 

July 25, 2014 at 12:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.