CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > Hello

M-Greg

Alright, first thing's first! I've been irregularly popping in and out since 2011, I plan to stay active from now on, and I am an ex-regular contributor on both Resident Evil Wiki (as Mateo22) and Project Umbrella (as M-Greg); I've finally found a true RE home on the Internet in this lovely Estate. Those of you who know me from either site will know me as a passionate lover and fan of Umbrella Chronicles, RE5, and RE6, particularly because of the Wesker side of the story (both aspects of it) in spite of the bad rep behind those games. I am also a passionate lover and fan of Legacy of Kain (preferably Soul Reaver) and The Last of Us, among other horror mythos. Yes. I know. Everyone hates Jake. Well, I love him and Sherry. And no, it's not just because I love Troy Baker. I actually love the character. I also have more reasons to love 6 than to bash it, such as it being Ada's best game in my opinion; I play it regularly with my girlfriend, but 5 is the better title simply because I can enjoy it without multiplayer. I also think that had it followed the Triple Impact Trailer story and been set in unexplored territories of Raccoon, ORC would've been a great canon entry. I give everything and everyone, especially stuff shunned by the general public, a chance. I'm open-minded like that. I'm hoping to meet others who share my interests on here and make more friends like the many I've made thanks to this wonderful series!

--

The basis of controlling fear... Only those who've conquered fear deserve to rule the world.

July 17, 2014 at 5:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

NEMESIS

Welcome to CHE M-Greg - it is good to now say "hi" to a long term lurker! I read with interest your Wesker thread yesterday, thank you for posting it.

--

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRS

July 17, 2014 at 11:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Xarls

Welcome stranger!!!

--

The DEADPOOLEST Crimson Head Elder resident

July 17, 2014 at 4:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

James Marcus

That was an epic introduction even if we had to wait a long time for it! I would say you are in the right residence for open minded Resident Evil followers but you already know that since you have been resident here for a long time.

--

I will have my revenge on Umbrella!

July 17, 2014 at 5:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

M-Greg
Thanks a lot all, I really appreciate it! :3 Yeah, I'm really into exploring the criminal mind, especially in villains who are just too hardcore to be real like Al. Back on PU, a fellow Wesker lover (I Won This Game) and I were in talks about cowriting an editorial on his behaviors and motivations throughout the series to be titled "Albert Wesker: The Introspective". Sadly, our passion for the series diminished and now it seems only mine has resurfaced (in my case for the last time as I intend not to go anywhere again). Hopefully I'll get around to making that a reality on here and be able to include Jake, maybe the Birkins too for some compare-contrast. Any input is always appreciated!
--

The basis of controlling fear... Only those who've conquered fear deserve to rule the world.

July 17, 2014 at 7:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yuan-The-11th

Greetings M-Greg! Forgive me for my late welcoming!

I have seen your posts on Project Umbrella and I very quickly came to the conclusion that you are one of the most open-minded fans of Bio Hazard, as well as in my own humble & personal opinion, one of Albert Wesker's most notable fans.

Had there been more members like yourself on Project Umbrella, I believe that I would have joined there forums as an active member, don't get me wrong, PU has the best translation's of Bio Hazard, some of the best editorials on the web as well as some the most clever if not outright brilliant minds the Bio Hazard community has to offer, it is just that PU can come of as very intolerant at times especially in regards to material that falls outside of the realm of "cannon".

Also it is nice to see someone who appreciates Bio6, personally I really enjoy the game-play, find Carla Radames & Derek Clifford Simmons to be awesome antagonists, feel that the characterization & voice acting is some of the best the series has to offer as well as liking Sherry Birkin & Jake Muller so much that I wish their campaign (or Republic of Edonia) was an entire separate game.

Additionally, impute from a distinguished fan such as yourself on these forums would be highly welcomed & appreciated by this website as a whole.

Lastly you can count on me for endless input on projects pertaining to Bio Hazard as well as theories on just about anything regarding Biohazard, personally, I can't wait to hear your input on my many fan-fictions & theories.

--

The nobility will rise again. Until that time, farewell!

July 19, 2014 at 1:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

M-Greg

Oh yeah, you and I are gonna get along JUST fine. ^.^ On your thoughts of my previous posts, I am completely flattered!!! And how sweet, my girlfriend is also a sketch artist and aspiring comic book artist!! Glad we can agree on so much. Thank you for the additional welcome! :3

--

July 20, 2014 at 5:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.