CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > CLOCK TOWER MUSIC BOX > CHE Podcast theme

George Trevor
Site Owner

I have been editing & mixing together various iconic Resident Evil muscial scores, and adding equally iconic dialogue from across the series, to produce an opening theme tune for our new podcasts. My original effort ran past the 2 minute duration which is at least double the length it should be, but with such rich source of material, both musical & spoken word, it has been an almost impossible, excruciating task to cut it down to under 1 minute ! Currently this is what I have recorded ~

You need Adobe Flash Player to view this content.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

July 5, 2014 at 7:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Albert Wesker 187

This sounds really good it is mixture of multiple recordingsand it is really hauntingly gorgeous the diffferent types of save room songs from the voice of Albert Wesker to the ending with Ed Smaron voice that was really awesome this would be extravagnt for the very first podcast.

--

"The only thing that can defeat power is more power. That is the one constant in this universe. However, there is no point in power if it consumes itself. I will enlist the help of an old friend against our common foe; I will use one pawn to eliminate the other, and emerge with the spoils for myself... "

July 5, 2014 at 10:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Albert Wesker 187 at July 5, 2014 at 10:19 PM

This sounds really good it is mixture of multiple recordingsand it is really hauntingly gorgeous the diffferent types of save room songs from the voice of Albert Wesker to the ending with Ed Smaron voice that was really awesome this would be extravagnt for the very first podcast.

Thanks for your feeback Albert. The final edit of this track will not be just for the debut podcast, but will be used for every podcast chapter, as our regular theme.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

July 5, 2014 at 10:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon

This is perfecly blended and outstanding work my good man, brilliant! :D

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

July 6, 2014 at 12:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command

Crap. can't hear it on my tablet, gonna have to wear to hear it later.

Edit: Just got to hear it! It was really good. I love the use of the screams you hear in Dead Aim's sewers. Overall everything goes together smothly. I really love the part at the end.

--

"I'll take my Survival Horror like I take my men" - George Trevor, September 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM
"I am so in love with CHE I almost put my willy in the USB port." George Trevor, September 20, 2018 at 12:53 PM
“Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object and if you know it but a little, you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” - Leonardo da Vinci

July 6, 2014 at 1:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Survivalist

Excellent! Great choice of musical pieces and dialogue, and the intermittent radio static is effective. Ace to hear the Dead Aim save theme in there too. Looking forward to the final edit.

July 7, 2014 at 12:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

Thanks guys for the kind feedback. I have since shortened it a tad, and then added two little exclusives from Riva Di Paola and Ed Smaron, both who very generously recorded something special just for this opening theme; but you will have to wait for the CHE Podcast chapter #1 to hear it !

--

July 11, 2014 at 5:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

James Marcus

Good theme which brings back strong memories of survival horror. I liked too the radio effect, it worked very well with the different sound clips.

--

I will have my revenge on Umbrella!

July 12, 2014 at 4:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yoke

I really like this! Reminds me of the same thing that happens in HUNK's mission in UC but, you know, less annoying.

--

"What a mess we made, when it all went wrong."

August 26, 2014 at 5:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.