CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > Greetings everybody!

extravagant

My name is extravagant. I am loyal to the Shinji Mikami era of RE. I love RE. The 1-3 Trilogy, REmake, CV, 0, are all my favorites.

With the REmake being byfar my favorite of the entire RE series. This website seems very dedicated and cool, you guys do podcasts? Can I join in with your RE chats? I can just sit and talk about RE for hours...

July 4, 2014 at 5:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Albert Wesker 187

Welcome to one of the best Resident Evil websites out there I am very happy to make your acquintance; that is awesome the Remake is by far my favorite of the whole series as well. It would be awesome if you could join the podcasts you will have to talk to George Trevor the creator of this outstanding website. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

--

"The only thing that can defeat power is more power. That is the one constant in this universe. However, there is no point in power if it consumes itself. I will enlist the help of an old friend against our common foe; I will use one pawn to eliminate the other, and emerge with the spoils for myself... "

July 4, 2014 at 5:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

Welcome to the site, we are humbled you came here and are a fan of Resident Evil classics. Take your time and look around, enjoy yourself and don't be shy to talk to anyone.

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

July 4, 2014 at 11:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command
Administrator
Hope you have a wonderful time on this site extravagant, we as you can clearly see welcome you with open arms.
--

"I'll take my Survival Horror like I take my men" - George Trevor, September 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM
"I am so in love with CHE I almost put my willy in the USB port." George Trevor, September 20, 2018 at 12:53 PM
“Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object and if you know it but a little, you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” - Leonardo da Vinci

July 5, 2014 at 3:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

extravagant at July 4, 2014 at 5:17 AM

My name is extravagant. I am loyal to the Shinji Mikami era of RE. I love RE. The 1-3 Trilogy, REmake, CV, 0, are all my favorites.

With the REmake being byfar my favorite of the entire RE series. This website seems very dedicated and cool, you guys do podcasts? Can I join in with your RE chats? I can just sit and talk about RE for hours...

Forgive my belated reply, I have been away for a few days. Welcome to CHE, you are most certainly in the right mansion from reading your list of series favourites, which mirrors mine exactly. Your question regarding podcats is a timely one, as we are currently planning the debut chapter in the annals of the CHE podcast, and you can make your requets, suggestions, and feeback for our podcasts here ~

http://www.crimson-head.com/apps/forums/topics/show/12929768-crimson-head-elder-podcast

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

July 5, 2014 at 6:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

William Birkin

Welcome here!
Seems you have excellent taste for games!

--

Resident Evil / Biohazard Collector

July 6, 2014 at 12:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.