CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENTS FILES > Who are you in reality?

Ray Redfield

So here I am miss Ray Redfield, Claire Redfield's unpopular twin ( lol, not really ) lurking in the shadows and sometimes appear out of no where in the middle of other people's discussion. xD In real life, I am a graphic designer bound by contract, working in a metal manufacturing factory and will soon be furthering a degree in Technology in Visual Arts.

I was a student in Fine Arts field.. so basically I'm very interested in arts. I actually dreamed of being a character designer when I first started playing games.. ( oh well, one can dream. xD Socially, I only have few friends. I only instill my deepest trust in my best friend of 13 years. As much as I love being talkative and outspoken here, I'm actually one of the girls who doesn't speak much, and people have to talk to me first if they want to hear me talk.

I'm an introvert, and never liked going to parties involving so many strangers. I'm not really a hardcore gamer, I don't play as much as I used to when I was a kid. I enjoy discussing to people on the internet, than the people I know in person, because frankly, I don't meet people who have the same interests like me outside of here. I love cats.. I currently have 5 kitties. :)

I don't know how to organize stuff, but I love spontaneity. I am actually crazy.. if you actually know me,. don't judge me by my silence. So... I don't know if there are people who are interested in participating in this forum thread..but if you're here then it's your turn to tell who you really are in reality outside of here. xD ( I'm not a FBI, so don't worry.. xD )

--

Fantasy is I am a wingless angel made in heaven. Reality is I am a human born in the beautiful land of the mysterious missing flights.

June 28, 2014 at 5:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command
Administrator

Well for me I'm probably going to jump around a lot due to how my brain works.

Anyway i'm a collage student with no real objective in life. Honestly I could do anything and find happiness in it. However I find the most interesting field of study to be law and phycology.

I usually keep to myself, people say I'm shy cause of this but really I don't have nothing to talk about. When I hear people talking about something I like I tend to stay out of it, mostly due to the fact that I end up know way more on them about the subject(Halo for example) and the usually get mad for correcting them when they get something wrong. So I don't talk about what I like that much unless its with my friends.

Now for random facts about me.

I stayed awake for 12 days with out any sleep cause I got board.

I love animals have had tones of pets in my life such as fish, sea snails, iguanas (had 3 actually), dogs, and cats. Have some crazy stories to go with them as well.

When it comes to vedio games I love horror, have played tones of horror games.

I have a learning disability that makes it very hard for me to spell words and use punctuation. Which kills me cause I want to write my RE fan fiction but I just end up getting fed up with my self.

I get REALLY sick once a year to the point I start seeing crazy visions and what not.

Lastly when it comes to video games, movies and so on I have always believe that the storyline comes first obove all else. For example when I got into Halo I made sure I memorized a summery of the entire story line from every piece of canon material.This is something I do with every series I love.

Oh yeah forgot to mention I have a REALLY good memory its just that my brain remember some things over others.

Edit: fell bad for forgetting this but I'm a proud Star Trek and Twin Peaks fan

--

"I'll take my Survival Horror like I take my men" - George Trevor, September 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM
"I am so in love with CHE I almost put my willy in the USB port." George Trevor, September 20, 2018 at 12:53 PM
“Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object and if you know it but a little, you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” - Leonardo da Vinci

June 28, 2014 at 6:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Albert Wesker 187

As for me I will take part in this forum as well I am a 25 year old College student I am currently a senior and I am studying criminal justice as well my goals in life go as followed I want to become a NCIS Federal Agent and once I get my bachelors degree I want to go back to school and get my Masters degree in Criminal Justice theories and if I do not die in the line of duty that is I want to to go back to school when I retire from where I am working at and get my Doctorate Degree in Criminal Justice Theories as well. As for my personality I am a blunt individual who tells individuals what you need to hear not what you want to hear I am a very patient person and I have been told by many that I am Cynic but in my opinion I call it being realistic; lots of people have told me that my Cynicism is what makes me funny because of the things I say I am a gun fanatic and also by many individuals including my professor have told me that I am a very intimidating individual I know a little about of lot of things that other people do not know about. I love all types of music and I love all types of video games as well I also have very good memory and I can memorize multiple lines from my favorite movies and video games I am a huge anime and manga fan as well I love animals very much I have two cats inside of my home one male and One female I also have 4 dogs as well that guard the outside. I am a huge fan of NCIS, NCIS: LA, Law and Order: SVU, and Criminal Minds. Furthermore, I like having conversations about anything and learning new things I love philosophy and I have created my own Philosophy which was goal I had and I acheived. Lastly, I can go on and on about myself but if anybody has questions I will gladly answer them I am looking forward to finding out about others as well one last minor thing I would like to add about myself when I speak or write  I do not use contractions.

--

"The only thing that can defeat power is more power. That is the one constant in this universe. However, there is no point in power if it consumes itself. I will enlist the help of an old friend against our common foe; I will use one pawn to eliminate the other, and emerge with the spoils for myself... "

June 29, 2014 at 3:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Xarls

I´m a 28 year old guy, I finished my degree long ago but since a big economic recession has hit my country since 2007 I lost my job and could only get temporal ones, so I came back to studying an MBA, SAP certification and french (My english is decent so I decided to start a new language in order to improve my CV).

Like Ray I don´t like having many friends because I´m very selective: Trust takes very long to build and is destroyed in no time, I just have 4 real life friends which I really trust and I know that anything they tell me even if I don´t like it will be for my own welfare (Although I made a couple more friends on this site!) and I really like to have fun with them.

I´m very extrovert, cheerful, and I have a lot of energy so you can think of me as a Jake-like character (Without being annoying...) without that sad, though past side (And I´m not Wesker´s son...as far as I know).

I LOVE animals: I have 3 cockatiels (1 male, 1 female and one of their children, who is just 2 months old) and a french bulldog I found abandoned and beaten on the street, I would have even more but space begins to be an issue...

What videogames do I like? pretty much everything, specially Resident Evil games, I also enjoy Tales of Xillia, Final Fintasy VII, VIII, IX and X, Legend of Dragoon (Playstation 1), Dragon Age: Origins, Deus Ex, Devil May Cry...Outside gaming I´m also a BIG Deadpool and cinema (I love going to the cinema, my only vice) fan.

that´s pretty much it, time to go back to my books, see you!

--

The DEADPOOLEST Crimson Head Elder resident

June 29, 2014 at 7:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

The Grimm

I am a 17 year old high-schooler.

Now that that's out of the picture...

I spend more time writing than I do on my homework. Most people seem to think thats an issue, but I personally believe that it's great. If you do work you dont love, how can you have pride in it? Hence my preference. Don't get me wrong, education is still important. I just find it hard to work on something that's built to take away hours of my time for the sake of a half-hour long test that i'm going to ace anyway despite the fact I didn't study, in place of hours of my time spent doing what I love; writing, voice acting, and gaming.

But I digress.

I can go off on random rants at any given moment. The example above is proof.

I was essentially raised on horror and all things scary, mostly in the form of movies. Chucky, Jason, Freddy, It, Leprechaun, Killer Klownz from Outer Space (I know, I know, not so much horror as comedy but I don't care. They were still pretty creepy.)... in fact, I think the only movie my mom didn't let me watch was the Hills Have Eyes. Not as many horror games, I'm afraid.

Being raised on horror movies does have its perks. Jumpscares aren't as... jumpscary, I guess you could say. I developed a love for scary movies that actually made me think about what was scary after it was over. The Fourth Kind, by that margin, made me completely rethink owls.

I don't have any pets, sadly. I'd love to get one, though. A dog, specifically. Maybe a husky, or a retriever.

I am actually a pretty social person, but only if I've been somewhere an amount of time. Recently, i had to move (part of the reason for my long absence), and didn't really talk to anyone for a few months. By the end of that time, though, I knew quite a few people.

I'm generally trusting (the forgive-as-much-as-I-can-but-never-forget kind of trusting), an eternal optimist, and have way too many nicknames to keep count of.

Eventually, I plan to be a voice actor or an author. Either one of those suits me just fine.

In the way of games, my favorite would have to be Final Fantasy X. Tidus's story has stuck with me ever since I was little, mostly because it was one of the first genuinely interesting games I ever played. I've known the ending for the longest time but I never actually beat it. In fact, I've still got a copy collecting dust somewhere in my room.

Following behind it on my list of awesome games would be Far Cry 3, F.E.A.R., Magna Carta 2, Devil May Cry 4, Dead Space 2, and Perfect Dark: Zero, in no particular order.

So... yeah. That's it. See you

--

Wait for the Dark to come...

And the Light shall pierce it

June 29, 2014 at 10:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yuan-The-11th

(I will have to be excused for my late post).

In real life I am a grandson of a man who helped set up a moving company, my grandfathers hard work allowed me, his grandson to live a cultured lifestyle.

My family is like a "Matriarchy" which means the women keep their surname when marrying & are often the family head, this combined with the cultured lifestyle my grandfather brought me is what sparked my immense interest in history, especially women's history.

I would like to consider myself a pro-feminist but because I am a guy who is also interested in medias such as pin-up art & video games, two subjects considered by the more conservative kinds of people to be demeaning to women, I am not quite sure what I am.

In regards to video games in no particular order, I like:

Dynasty Warriors

Bio Hazard/Resident Evil

Parasite Eve

Metal Gear Solid (Portable Ops, Portable Ops+ & Peace Walker)

Medal of Honor: Underground

Pacific Theater of Operation 4 (No women but I <3 warships)

007 Agent under Fire & 007 Night fire

Persona 3 Portable

Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk

In regards to television, I am a proud fan of:

J.A.G

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

CSI: Miami

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

In regards to animals, I love'em especially arachnids up to & including the magnificent Goliath bird-eating spider, when it comes to pets, I have a gray cat named Callisto who is nearly a old as I am, fanatically loyal and likes watching me play video games.

I do not wish to clout this topic with my rambling, so if anyone has any questions about me then feel free to ask. 

--

The nobility will rise again. Until that time, farewell!

July 26, 2014 at 5:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

I would never have shed this much light on the life away from my alter ego, but Ray Redfield has persuaded me otherwise with an original forum thread.

My name is Paul, I am in my late 30s, born in London, but now living in the Westcountry of England (close to the border with Wales), family originally from Israel (I despise the Likud party). I live with my two Wolf hybrids (Siberian Husky/Wolf cross) and my young son called Jacob, who I take care of alone, after my wife died. That tragedy was the catalyst for my delving deeper into the Resident Evil experiance, and for the creating & building of Crimson Head Elder, to divert my attention away from imeasurable anger. It seems to be working slightly, so far...

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

August 4, 2014 at 8:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CC

George Trevor at August 4, 2014 at 8:47 PM

I would never have shed this much light on the life away from my alter ego, but Ray Redfield has persuaded me otherwise with an original forum thread.

My name is Paul, I am in my late 30s, born in London, but now living in the Westcountry of England (close to the border with Wales), with family originally from Israel (I despise the Likud party). I live with my two Wolf hybrids (Siberian Husky/Wolf cross) and my young son called Jacob, who I take care of alone, after my wife died. That tragedy was the catalyst for my delving deeper into the Resident Evil experiance, and for the creating & building of Crimson Head Elder, to divert my attention away from imeasurable anger. It seems to be working slightly, so far...

My condolences, Paul. Children are the bright lights in this world. Make your world in his light not in the darkness of anger.

August 4, 2014 at 9:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ray Redfield
Thank you very much for participating on this forum! :*
--

Fantasy is I am a wingless angel made in heaven. Reality is I am a human born in the beautiful land of the mysterious missing flights.

February 3, 2015 at 12:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

James Marcus

Ray Redfield at February 3, 2015 at 12:20 PM

Thank you very much for participating on this forum! :*

Thank you very much for creating this thread - I don't normally give away any information on myself but I will tell you this much - I am as skilled in biochemistry as my namesake and have similar ambitions although mine are very much for the better of humanity and I hope to one day utilize my education to develop vaccines and medicines for some of the most deliberating illnesses in the world. To that end I am currently completing my university course in Chemistry and Biology in the U.K. and I then hope to go on to an advanced course in medicines, Whilst I miss my friends and family back in the U.S it is a sacrifice worthwhile.

--

I will have my revenge on Umbrella!

February 9, 2015 at 2:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.