CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENT EVIL ITEM BOX > Selection of Trevor's items

George Trevor
Site Owner

I have been collecting Resident Evil games, special editions, limited editions, demos, promos & soundtracks, with additional chase cards, strategy guides, artbooks & comics that catch my eye, since 2004. I don't collect RE toys, but I have just bought my first figure for a very particularily special reason, that will soon become clear (watch this thread).

Here is a very limited, small selection of some of my favourites ~

RESIDENT EVIL 5 XBOX360ELITE LIMITED EDITION photo DSC00870.jpg

RESIDENT EVIL 4 GAMECUBE LIMITED EDITION photo DSC00876.jpg

photo DSC01755.jpg

BIOHAZARD ANNIVERSARY BOXSET photo DSC01756.jpg

BIOHAZARD ANNIVERSARY BOXSET photo DSC01762.jpg

BIOHAZARD 0 PROMO DVD & RESIDENT EVIL PC photo DSC00899.jpg

RESIDENT EVIL 2 {N64} photo DSC01316.jpg

RESIDENT EVIL 2 {game.com} photo DSC01323.jpg

BIOHAZARD 2 LIMITED EDITION CONTROLLER photo DSC01006.jpg

RESIDENT EVIL WESKER REPORT DVD & BIOHAZARD WESKER REPORT DVD photo DSC00852.jpg

RESIDENT EVIL ZERO DEMO DVD photo DSC01051.jpg

BIOHAZARD ZERO TRIAL DISC photo DSC01057.jpg

BIOHAZARD 10th ANNIVERSARY DVD photo DSC01067.jpg

BIOHAZARD 2 VALUE PLUS EDITION & BIOHAZARD DEADLEY SILENCE photo DSC00808.jpg

BIOHAZARD 4 SECRET DVD photo DSC01070.jpg

RESIDENT EVIL 4 THE MAKING OF DVD photo DSC01169.jpg

BIOHAZARD CODE VERONICA  SPECIAL EDITION photo DSC00799.jpg

BIOHAZARD CODE VERONICA TRIAL EDITION photo DSC01075.jpg

BIOHAZARD CODE VERONICA TRIAL EDITION photo DSC01083.jpg

RESIDENT EVIL 4 PREVIEW DISC photo DSC01102.jpg

BIOHAZARD & RESIDENT EVIL SERIES PROLOGUE DISCS photo DSC01110.jpg

RESIDENT EVIL NEMESIS DEMO DISK photo DSC01181.jpg

RESIDENT EVIL CODE VERONICA X SOUNDTRACK photo DSC01188.jpg

photo DSC01248.jpg

photo DSC01252.jpg

RESIDENT EVIL DIRECTOR'S CUT & RESIDENT EVIL SURVIVOR photo DSC00564.jpg

RE2 (DREAMCAST), RE3 (DREAMCAST), RE:CV (DREAMCAST) photo DSC00568.jpg

RESIDENT EVIL COLLECTOR'S EDITION & RESIDENT EVIL SERIES PREVIEW DISC photo DSC00602.jpg

RESIDENT EVIL 0 & RESIDENT EVIL REMAKE photo DSC00615.jpg

RESIDENT EVIL OUTBREAK FILES 1 & 2 photo DSC00618.jpg

RESIDENT EVIL 2 & RESIDENT EVIL 3 photo DSC00623.jpg

RESIDENT EVIL CODE VERONICA X & RESIDENT EVIL SURVIVOR 2 photo DSC00628.jpg

RESIDENT EVIL DEAD AIM & RESIDENT EVIL 4 photo DSC00636.jpg

RESIDENT EVIL UMBRELLA CHRONICLES & RESIDENT EVIL DARKSIDE CHRONICLES photo DSC00888.jpg

RESIDENT EVIL ARCHIVES ~ ZERO & REBIRTH photo DSC01327.jpg

RESIDENT EVIL 4 GameStop SPECIAL EDITION photo DSC01338.jpg

RESIDENT EVIL COLLECTION 1 & RESIDENT EVIL 1ST EDITION PROMO photo DSC00757.jpg

RESIDENT EVIL CODE VERONICA BOOKS 1 & 2 photo DSC00761.jpg

RESIDENT EVIL CODE VERONICA BOOKS 3 & 4 photo DSC00766.jpg

RESIDENT EVIL SEGA SATURN & RESIDENT EVIL DEGENERATION photo DSC00837.jpg

THE TRUE STORY BEHIND BIOHAZARD photo DSC01278.jpg

BIOHAZARD 4 INCUBATE photo DSC01294.jpg

BIOHAZARD THE CATALYSIS photo DSC01313.jpg

photo DSC01418.jpg

UMBRELLA CHRONICLES NOVEL A photo DSC01387.jpg

RESIDENT EVIL GAIDEN photo DSC01263.jpg

BIOHAZARD GAIDEN photo DSC01257.jpg

BIOHAZARD DIRECTOR'S CUT DUAL SHOCK VERSION photo DSC01152.jpg

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

June 18, 2014 at 10:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

USS Command
Administrator
This a a great collection you have here. You said you got demos, would you happen to have be able to put the files up for an emulator? Id really like to play em. Came across the trial for Veronica the one with Claire's re2 costume but as I downloaded it megaupload went the way of dinosaurs. I have a bunch of the figures my self the been thinking of selling em however. Also I really like that glass window idk why but I still find it really cool to look at.
--

"I'll take my Survival Horror like I take my men" - George Trevor, September 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM
"I am so in love with CHE I almost put my willy in the USB port." George Trevor, September 20, 2018 at 12:53 PM
“Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object and if you know it but a little, you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” - Leonardo da Vinci

June 19, 2014 at 3:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay

GT you have a very nice collection man very nice indeed. You should be proud of that one some very cool rare items. Like the one below.....what is that? I have never seen it before?

I saw this on Ebay it was around £20-30. Is there any difference between this and the dvd extras on the UK version? Other than the cover?

Also what the heck is this? This looks awesome. Can you post pics of whatever is inside?

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

June 19, 2014 at 4:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

USS Command at June 19, 2014 at 3:32 PM

This a a great collection you have here. You said you got demos, would you happen to have be able to put the files up for an emulator? Id really like to play em. Came across the trial for Veronica the one with Claire's re2 costume but as I downloaded it megaupload went the way of dinosaurs. I have a bunch of the figures my self the been thinking of selling em however. Also I really like that glass window idk why but I still find it really cool to look at.

I meant demo versions of Resident Evil games, such as my most treasured item, which contains the original letters of George Trevor, before the architcect was removed from the final version, and these letters lost to the public - lost that is, until a Resident Evil community legend Mark Grass extracted them & Joel Welsh translated the letters

The original demo for the first Resident Evil insatllment, Biohazard Taiken Ban バイオハザード 体験版 was available in limited numbers in the form of a promotional trial version demo disc, featuring a time limit of 15 minutes, and a few subtle differences from the finished product (camera angles, item layout, narrative content). I have myself extracted from this disc some interesting textures that did not make the released version of Biohazard, as seen in our Rarities section.

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

June 19, 2014 at 4:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

William Birkin

A very nice collection, always growing!
I remember you hadn't all of these a few years ago, well done!

Do you miss the cover of TTSABH or did you wanted to show the book inside?

--

Resident Evil / Biohazard Collector

June 20, 2014 at 1:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

William Birkin at June 20, 2014 at 1:35 PM

A very nice collection, always growing!
I remember you hadn't all of these a few years ago, well done!

Do you miss the cover of TTSABH or did you wanted to show the book inside?

Thanks William, I started my desire to collect after owning Resident Evil 2 on N64, and all the ports on the wonderful console, the GameCube, and after being inspired by your website, which is proudly displayed on our AFFILIATES page ~ http://www.crimson-head.com/apps/links/

Of course I have the dust-cover for TTSBB but I think for such a beautiful & treasured book, it's quite poor, even though I really love the Eagle & Wolf medal design it incorporates. So I always take it off in public !!

I have many more games & guides, but need to take pictures. I will show next the rarer artbooks that I have in my collection, from buying over-priced special editions of games I already own!

--

June 20, 2014 at 4:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yuan-The-11th

The Biohazard video game series has quite a lot of official literature, especially when taking into consideration that it is a video game series.

That The True Story Behind Bio hazard is quite stunning & must be a center piece of George Trevor's collection as well an object of much envy!

A real shame on Capcom's behalf to supplant TTSBB (& Mr. George Trevor!), with Albert Wesker & his non-chronological report! As if he did not steal enough attention from other characters already!

Also, the site webmaster's first game was Bio2 N64? A very interesting way to be introduced to the series with the games EX files & all.

My first game(s) were RE1 Directors Cut, RE2 (PS1) & RE Survivor, a terrific threesome! All 3 games where birthday gifts, curtsey of my caring grandparents.

I look forward to seeing the rest of the webmasters collection.

--

The nobility will rise again. Until that time, farewell!

June 22, 2014 at 5:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

BSAArklay at June 19, 2014 at 4:25 PM

GT you have a very nice collection man very nice indeed. You should be proud of that one some very cool rare items. Like the one below.....what is that? I have never seen it before?

I saw this on Ebay it was around £20-30. Is there any difference between this and the dvd extras on the UK version? Other than the cover?

Also what the heck is this? This looks awesome. Can you post pics of whatever is inside?

Thanks Crimson Head Elder. The Darkside Symphony & Flashback discs contain ganeplay demos, trailers, and the soundtrack for DSC, included on Biohazard The Darkside Chronicles Limited Edition, only available in Japan.

That 10th anniversary disc is a documentary on Apocalpsye and compares various scenes from the film to their counterpart scenes in Resident Evil 2 & 3.

The 10th anniversary box is a collection of all the Biohazard GameCube releases (excpet RE4), together with branded memory cards which are lovely. If you check my original post again you'll notice there are 2 further pictures below that box showing its contents, including all the games & a printed edition of Wesker's Report !

--

June 22, 2014 at 7:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

William Birkin

Can't wait to see you new pictures, hurry :p

--

June 23, 2014 at 2:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheOracleDragon
Administrator

I'm so jealous of these collections that everyone has, my one friend has a huge RE collection that once appeared on an RE page on FaceBook and D.C. Douglas, if I remembered right, even commented about it. I may not have the hugest collection but I'm a pure blooded RE fan in heart. Been there since the beginning and always will be! :D I need to take a photo of my collection one of these days.

--

'The screams, the shouts, the pain, the nightmares...they'll never leave me, that asylum will never leave me...I suffer from it every passing night...what does Umbrella want of me?' - Shane Burns

January 15, 2015 at 8:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Xarls
That's a SERIOUS collection...impressive without a doubt
--

The DEADPOOLEST Crimson Head Elder resident

January 16, 2015 at 6:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Naveed

That is a great collection GT.... Excellent...I really like Biohazard 2 value plus version it looks amazing....and Biohazard Collectors Box looks fantastic.....

January 16, 2015 at 6:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

William Birkin

Long time GT haven't showed us new items, is it a future surprise for us? :p

--

April 6, 2015 at 4:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

William Birkin at April 6, 2015 at 4:44 AM

Long time GT haven't showed us new items, is it a future surprise for us? :p

Your wish is my command oh King of Collectors:

--

October 6, 2016 at 4:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CC

Very nice collection GT. I wish I would have held onto more of my RE stuff, but I moved around a lot and quite a bit got lost.

On a side note - if we get married is that your dowry? Ha!

October 6, 2016 at 5:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

William Birkin

That's an update, congrats Mr Trevor for all for collectors ! :)

--

October 7, 2016 at 11:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.