CRIMSON HEAD ELDER

Survival Horror Community & Podcast

RESIDENTS FORUM

Forum Home > RESIDENT EVIL ITEM BOX > CrimsonElder's Collection

BSAArklay
Administrator

Here is my updated collection as of October 2016. Still need around 15+ PAL games to complete my collection. There is only one guide left (Survivor) and then I have all the English guides. I may start expanding by collecting the Japanese guide materials. Not really interested in the figure line although they are bad ass and I would of course love to have I refuse to pay the money being asked. Im happy with games, guides and soundtracks and the ocassional t-shirt, statue or other. Or anything RE if the price is right. I havent paid more than £50 for anything in the collection and I will keep it that way.

An overview of all my games

Sega, Xbox and PC.

Nintendo.

Playstation.

Soundtracks and Movies.

Guides.

Japan guide, Artbooks and Archives.

Manga and Comics

S D Perry novels.

Other books/magazines.

Wall Scroll.

T-Shirts.

Other.

States and Figures.

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

June 18, 2014 at 7:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NEMESIS

That is a mighty great collection. I was buzzed by your copy of Biohazard HD Chronicles selection. Good to see that Nemesis guide book in the picture too.

--

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRS

June 18, 2014 at 8:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George Trevor
Site Owner

THAT copy of Resident Evil Archives, it cannot be a first publication run can it ?! It's in beautifuly prestine condition. Thinking it may be a first edition is making me drool... in fact the condition of all your guide books puts mine to shame. I look after them well, but all those Project Umbrella Neptune's Quiz questions leads me to flurry through those pages before I can get my answer in ;)

--

Jessica... Lisa... Forgive me. May god justify my death in exchange for your safety.

June 18, 2014 at 8:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay
Administrator

Thanks man like I said its not as vast as the likes of Dot50Cal but I am proud of it. That Biohazard HD Chronicles was so weird. Half the game was in Japanese and the other half English. It also came with Weskers report. It was a little book. I had two copys with my game and I was excited thinking one is Japanese and the other english. Both in Japanese so god knows why they sent me two of the same thing.

Also the Resident Evil 3 guide book is out because I was using it recently. I got up to the clock tower and saved it there. World Cup football 3 times a day is eating up all my time but I was really enjoying it and cant wait to continue.

I dunno GT I think it probably is I have had it since basically release. Yeah my books and games are all in pretty good nick. I am a neat freak so everything is in order and such lol. You want me to have a look for you where would it say? Or wouldnt it?

--

"I've had enough of your bullshit! Your just another one of Umbrella's leftovers"

June 18, 2014 at 8:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay
Administrator

This cost me around £90 on Ebay. £30 to buy the item and £50 to paint and assemble and £10 for postage as it is a fragile piece and was wrapped up in 3 boxes. They painted the gun like the Samurai Edge and did a fantastic job overall on the paint job. This is one of my most proud possesions now and not just because of the price it really does look nice on my shelf. Thinking of getting another maybe Nemesis when I save up some money again.

--

July 10, 2014 at 4:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BSAArklay
Administrator

Collection updated. See top post.

--

October 8, 2016 at 7:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

William Birkin

You love books.
I love books.
I love people loving books !

--

Resident Evil / Biohazard Collector

October 17, 2016 at 1:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.